Kevlar Hood and Hatch

^^^damn, after looking at those prices theae are a seal even if shipping is another $300. i would of loved to rock some kevlar on my DA…

OMG buy it wish someone here have that i would b all over it

no…there fake…hes gonna rip u off…so how bout u just give me his info n stuff so i can ummmm tlk to him n not at all steal the buy from u lol :slight_smile:

did you buy them?

No, I didn’t. I was concerned about the latch quality, fitment, and the weave in the middle of the hood. It just wasn’t worth the risk, so I bought a Seibon hood, which is absolutely amazing. I recently laid black vinyl on the roof, and I need to get glass on my VIS hatch now.

can you give me his info im interested in the hatch.

If you buy Kevlar bodypanels, make sure they have a good UV protectant… Kevlar degrades and decomposes under direct sunlight, technically from the UV.

woooww… nice teggy

you have the best fitting carbon hood i have ever seen.

Very nice. I’ve never been a fan of the Kevlar fad. I personaly bought a Seibon hood and Hatch.

great hood, but the car needs a lot of work

Like what? The car looks pretty damn nice to me.

[SIZE=“4”]MattyG2 is correct - The Teg needs ArmorAll on the tires.![/SIZE]

Or, maybe the front license plate, or a dash cover. That’s all I can think of right now? I’ll study more of the Teg, and see if I can come up with lot’s more of ideas or add on’s for it?:read:

wtf?!?

[QUOTE=prior8t2000;2061412][SIZE=“4”]MattyG2 is correct - The Teg needs ArmorAll on the tires.![/SIZE]

Or, maybe the front license plate, or a dash cover. That’s all I can think of right now? I’ll study more of the Teg, and see if I can come up with lot’s more of ideas or add on’s for it?:read:[/QUOTE]

You being sarcastic towards me or him? not quite sure how to read that one.

If you really want me to say why it needs a lot of work…the headlights need to be re-cleared, the rear bumper looks pushed in, take it off and re align it. It either needs an Acura emblem on the rear or shave them off completely. The front plate area looks a little messed up also. Paint the side skirts. The hatch looks a little off as if it has an overbite, and the wheels do not fit the car at all in terms of the car’s style. I could go on… but its up to him if he doesn’t want his car perfect. Lately I’ve just been on more details of cars :slight_smile: don’t mind me though.

if u dont buy it i willl lmk whos selling it

I was thinking also of a good coat of WAX.
Unless it already has one?
That’s all I can think of.:angel:

can i buy it

wow MATTYG2 has become the g2ic car cridict** which is precisely y i neva post pics of my car n e more