June 20th, Team Integra meet pics (NorCal)

i see your point to a point but if i recall the green toyota at the end he didnt win first place …there was one r34 there? rest were new .i dont even think the slivia won did he?or she? an also to point out um there were a lot of conversion there so they were not well real jdm they were usdm whit right hand drive so i dont care i told ever one that i just want to know how it went…an i know there were um type r there right hand drive with sun roofs

good pic alan

[QUOTE=JasperDA9;2040936]they should make a most jdm and real jdm class, cuz that green celica was real jdm with original engine and all the paper work, clean as hell might i add, and he didn’t win anything.

btw, nice pics as always Alan[/QUOTE]

That is something we will be working on for next years show.

that silver rhd fake type r was totaled on I580. even tho it was a fake rhd type r with sunroof and fake spoon caliper covers…it was clean. sux that it got totaled. it was for sale on craigslist too.

yes it was clean it was very nice im not trying to hate or anything i was just asking question an as far as next year you should charge say 10.00 but have like a dc,ef,eg,da,db,an so on classes for year or body style most jdm ,real true jdm shit like that an you can even do plaques instead it probley be cheaper …i like them i even have them from past cars just what i think but yes it was a very very cool event dont get me wrong i did like it an will go again that how we learn to make them better good job ti crew i didnt agree with everthing but it was a very good job

i agree with every thing jo and cortney have said…
there SHOULD be best jdm style and true jdm classes…
the stock classifications make sense, but my boys cb7 was is hella clean with less than 5 mods w/o a cracked widow :angel:

and i never seen not one judge look at my del sol either =/

Ok i know some of you did not see a judge at your car but they did look at it. The judges were undercover so know one new who was judging. We did that so know one can say it was a fixed show. We had some of the same judges from HIN and import tuner mag. Some of you might not know this but yea import mag was out there to give us a helping hand.

The green celica won last year BTW… Best JDM or something like that, And the blue 240 converted RHD.

I don’t know exactly how they judged, But oh well… Last year they did votes and everyone just voted for their buddys… I didn’t vote knowing i would be biased.

None the less peoples, stop your bitching :stuck_out_tongue:

import mag was there giving us a hand

so they were there? then there should be some coverage in an up coming mag on winners or even just pic of the event right ?

OK wait a minute third place for best in stock was a jasper green acura integra number 066 a 4 door white integra didn’t win and i was judge i have the winners sheet right in front of me.

posted by your boy (frank) i think ) so im pretty sure this is jasper da so well some one owes this man his his prize

So he did not get his prize ??? Ill talk to Frank and see what we can do.

nope nothing that why were like how can the four door be better yea he like that you should also post all the winner in all the class with there pic so people know

Ok every one. If there is some one that did not get there trophy dont trip. All the people that got a trophy had there pic taken by Tuner play ground, so if some one illegally grabbed a trophy we will get them. We the TI car show staff are very sorry for that mess up and it will be looked in to. We have a lest of all the winners and the jasper green G2 placed in 3rd in stock. We had some guys at the show trying to take trophy’s and we know who they are. once again we like to apologize and this will be looked in to. Thanks Kyle and Ti staff.

Kyle are you friggin serious,some folks stole trophies!!!

There was 2 guys out there that tried to take other peoples Raffles and trying to take the trophy’s. We know that the guy with the white DA with the broken window is family with some one from HT. I cant say much do to TI car show security porpoises. But yea, it will be handled in a professional manner.

you said so all the people that got there trophy got there pic taken tunner playground? were the pic. i like to see the winner. an i have faith you will take care of it an jasper kyle …were my shirt ???

so the dude with the white four door took a trophy? the asian dude on crutches was drivin that car.huh.oh well.

yeah well things happen ,to much stuff at once did not get a chance to do anything but wash the car.oh well still alot of fun.was good to see some of the guys out there.

Ill see was up with the T Courtney…But we will work out getting a trophy for the owner of the jasper DA. It will take a lil time but just let me know and ill have Frank order it. Sorry about the mess up guys.:slight_smile: To see all the pics please visit www.tunerplayground.com