Is it real or a knock off?

www.team-integra.net

doing it “once and right” is getting the whole piping (from manifold to exhaust tip) done right the first time. you can’t do one thing and then the other and call it doing it once.

Cat back is only a section of the WHOLE thing… thus the name: “cat-back” :think:

i think this guy is just looking for a muffler and worried about sound. cat-back i think would be the best solution since most of them are high quality well constructed but pricey. I would really think about why a muffler would only cost $10 brand new…if its too good to be true it probably is.

update

So heres an update. I decided to purchase a magnaflow muffler

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7939186329&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I will be running 2.25" Headers back thru a highflow resonator and this muffler. I just hope it wont be to much trouble mounting this muffler with its dimensions Should sound good :smiley:

ya doing it right is the whole system but he is not looking for that. i think doing it right is a cat back over a universal muffler dont u think that would be doing it right.

what about piping from the cat-up? after the exhaust manifold? leave it stock? I wouldn’t like that too much :slight_smile:

no i wouldnt like that to but he is asking about a $10 muffler a cat back is alot more. i think if he is wanting a $10 muffler he probly does not care about the rest. he may not have the money to get a cat back so does he have the money to do the rest ?. im just saying a catback is better than a cheap universal welded on. he can always do the rest of the piping later

I am actually getting custom piping ran back from the headers so im NOT just getting a muffler welded on, I was just trying to find a quality muffler to use when I have the piping done. And I decided to buy a magnaflow street series statinless steel muffler.

I have DC header, carsound cat, welded in resonator and custom 2.25 piping and free flow stock looking muffler. It sounds great, and best of all, it was low cost. And its all stainless.

Did it once, and wont have to pay for anything again.

that’s doing it right the first time :up:

I try. =)

Thanks bro :wink:

very welcome. Credit was earned.

I have a straight pipe 2.25" w/ an ebay muffler. I need to get a silencer on that bish.

yeah i have an ebay HKs copy that sounds and looks great

just a little loud without the silencer in

Some sound sweet…

My brother bought a $14 AC Schnitzer STYLE muffler for his 525i on ebay. The thing sounds sweet, nice low growl for the beemer, and it isn’t loud as hell either, just what it should be for his car.

wuts the deal with the ebay 421 headers are they a good deal or a cheap piece of crap? is there ne proformance differnce with them and if ne 1 has information it will be greatly apreciated.

welcome back from the dead nearly 2 year old thread! :dance: