In DA i believe

aaahh…thank god for the DA integra :bowdown::dance:

will be making another trek across the desert once again. driving up to vegas to see my girl. did an oil change and full maintenence. wish me luck guys :rockon:

^ Good luck bro.

I have a girl who lives about 6 hours away from me, and every other weekend I go down to visit her. I usually just stop at local gas stations for bathrooms and snacks, I don’t even need to fill up the gas tank. Which is impressive. There’s this one straightaway, and the speed limit is 80 mph, and I think it’s about 2 miles long. I do a dead stop and go to 135mph and then just put it in Nuetral and just cruise. It’s kinda scary how I’ve never seen any cars on that road except me. It’s fun. I <3 My DA. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

I used to drive my car from where i live to albany oregon every sunday night and back on fridays for two years. ( hour and a half ) And i made 3 Federal Way trips and back from where i live. (6 ish hours one way) I put about 40,000 in two years. With 5 break downs 4 of witch were distributor related and one witch the timing belt gave. Also had to replace the clutch and alternator, but those didnt leave me stranded just warnings. So i dont know, thats not to good of reliability but then the car is almost 20 years old, 240k on car and 150k on engine. Soon to be a weekend car once i get another vehicle… hopefully a truck!

If you come or are in town on a thursday. hit me up. I’m part of an integra crew. we meet up every thursday.

in vegas?