Import Alliance Atlanta, GA Spring Meet 2011: Chapter 1, G2 Integras in attendance

i think it a rsr

it’s amazing. some of those make me smile, and others make me wanna kill myself.

yea im running just a stock MDX exhaust.

[QUOTE=jovanhvassell;2209693]

[/QUOTE]

What kind of rims are these?

XXR 501

They come in two sizes.

Not sure if they are the 15x8 0 offset or the 16x8 +15 offset.

^xxr 501 15x8 20 offset

yo ben the new setup is here for next year.its got Win all over it,haha/

I look forward to it. I have been shopping around at trophy and award shops of recent and am looking forward on getting the awards ready for the upcoming Import Alliance Spring meet next year here in Atlanta. I have a couple of people keeping in contact with me on their build and how confident they are on taking away one of my coveted awards. This is really exciting for me, not just because people are preparing for my personnal 2nd Gen award, but that I am motivating those who own a G2s, will rep at IA so that we can have more pride about our cars instead of people just not giving a hoot on how their G2 looks. I have even made small improvements to the appearance of my DA, though I’m limited due to budget restraints, but it does not count for me anyway.

u get that centercap yet?

cant wait bro my buld comming along nice without a job lol

I knew the owner of the green DB,I use to be a member on import Atlanta when I lived there.If its the same car I remember when it was automatic

getting closer…

hell yea

put them lights up in my rimz now im ridin’ neon.

aw shit, so no coverage IA 2012 ATL?

Unfortunatly no. First off, I have been cut off from the world wide web for some time due to a fault in my laptops hard drive(no worries, I’m back with a new laptop). Second, while attending this years Import Alliance(as you know we met up, laokid), once again was extremley disappointed with the representation of second gen Integra builds. I counted only 5 to 6 decent builds and 23 other second gen Integras looked like total ass wipe. I now do not regret having plaques handed out due to the lack of quality builds.
Only stubbyda91(silverDA), elida91(from Honda Tech) and myself were some of the few that were able to rep for G2IC, and being in the normally aspirated condition my DA was(yeah, the turbo finally took a shit on me), I could not even muster myself into this group. Appearance wise yes, but not in the performance department. Lunsford came out with his DA and look good as well. So, I did not even make an attemt to take out my digital camera. Sorry folks, maybe next time.

big jim your car always look good

3year bump

bump!! Yea that was my green DB, I went through so much with it… missed it so much I am back into a 91 DA. Just got it! This one is a keeper.