I am tired of being cheap so help me decide what to get!!!!! thanks

looks like i will have the same setup as kyle

Well you don’t really know how they are until you try them or know someone who has. I am trying to find out if anyone has ever used them before for their teg or any other vehichle.

On the brochure I picked up at sema is says this info:

• Mono-tube Design
  • Optional Spring rates from 3.5K-21K
  • Fully rebuildable and servicable in the US
  • 36-way adjustable, compression and rebound
  • Constructed of high quality rust proof aluminum
  • Includes aluminum top mounts or pillowball camber plates (on most applications)
  • Strut platform and spring perch adjustable independently to allow for spring preload (on most applications)

koni reds with nuepseed 2’’ springs? dont forget a camber kit. i’d suggest skunk2. but i dont know anywhere that sells koni reds for a G2. i dont even know if Koni makes them. :frowning:

um, if they’re still in the marketing phase and haven’t begun selling them, i bet it’ll be hard to find someone who has them. :wink:

besides, that setup sounds like it’s something you’d use in a racetrack application–might be good for someone like me or schu or duy, but are you planning on keeping your car mostly track-driven with a different car for daily driving?

It’s a dailly driver. They didn’t seem that all extreme as like for track use only. But could be wrong. And they said they were out already. I’ve see sets on ebay for other vehicles for like $1500. The ones for our cars don’t have the pillowball camber plates. And didn’t ask about the independently adjustable strut platform & spring perch for our cars. But they said they run about $1000. So I assume they are just the entry level line. So I would say they are comparable to the Tein SS’s are far as price goes.

ground controls …