High Compression b20

I was diggin around team-integra one day and found that there is another B20 out there with bigger valves and 84mm combustion chambers. It is a regular high comp B20 but with a P8R stamped head. My B20 for example is the lower comp engine with a P75 head (126 rated hp I believe). So when I see dyno charts like the one above with just bolt ons I have to ask if they know which head they have, Ive been tryin to source a P8R for a month or so but no luck so far. I was planning a B20b bottom end, P8R head with crower 404s in my 2000lbs civic and see what it does.

Like the others said, its all about what you wanna do. And how much money you wanna spend. With a set of cams and headwork I dont see why a B20 couldnt hit 170whp, and adding all the cost (depending on what deals you get) that could be obtained with about 1500-1600 bucks

[QUOTE=TerribleTeg;2093541]I was diggin around team-integra one day and found that there is another B20 out there with bigger valves and 84mm combustion chambers. It is a regular high comp B20 but with a P8R stamped head. My B20 for example is the lower comp engine with a P75 head (126 rated hp I believe). So when I see dyno charts like the one above with just bolt ons I have to ask if they know which head they have, Ive been tryin to source a P8R for a month or so but no luck so far. I was planning a B20b bottom end, P8R head with crower 404s in my 2000lbs civic and see what it does.

Like the others said, its all about what you wanna do. And how much money you wanna spend. With a set of cams and headwork I dont see why a B20 couldnt hit 170whp, and adding all the cost (depending on what deals you get) that could be obtained with about 1500-1600 bucks[/QUOTE]

My dyno sheet is from a 9.6:1 engine with the P75 head. There is a JDM engine that has the P8R head on it (84mm combustion chambers and “VTEC size” intake valves), but it has the same pistons as the 8.8:1 engine. It either has either a thinner headgasket or the head itself brings the compression to 9.2:1. They usually make about the same power or slightly less than the 9.6:1 engine. I’ve been wanting to put a P8R head on a 9.6:1 block… that would yield some nice numbers.

anyone have any idea what the numbers would be on a low comp. b20 with the stock pr4. i just dont see myself paying those crazy $$$ on a stock setup for dyno tuning so id like to run the stock ecu hence the low comp. b20 is prefered

guys,

i made a new thread for my questions , i hope you guys can help me out.

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2093902#post2093902

:manual: