hid install ?

when u installed the hid, did you have to cutom fit the the inside of the one piece to make the bulb fit or was it a direct fit inside of it and do u have any problems with the head light lens melting since its plastic.

well in the 1 pc heads all u have to do is remover the two screws that hold the clap for that hold the h4h in. then u have to get longer screws and screw the g35 bracket the the same screw holes in are light that u just took out. wire the balist and plug in the bulb and its good to go. i have no prob getting hot they only burn 35W out put less that 55/65W h4h. if u want pics i have some later

dangg…well let me know when you get a set of the HIDs set …ill get 1

me too… please email me at atokin2 @ yahoo . com asap if you have a set…

Did I miss something or did someone say they only work on low-beam? If so, how do you pass inspection like that?

just wondering who here has done the swap to these g35 hids. where are the pictures. i am guessing since josh sold out of the first sets he had. how about a write up or pics? i am looking to do the same in the future. i would like to hear from you guys experience.
thanks,
mike

nobody else has done them yet? come on guys i want comments, what to do, and not to do’s :slight_smile:

I would also like to know this.

No one has an answer to this question either?

ttt

wat color are they ?? wat k ?? and how about those pics can u email me some ???

A true h.i.d. bulb does not have a filament. The stock H4H as well as the stock u.s. bulb for the g2 has a dual filament halogen bulb. Meaning the bulb can incorporate both a “low” and “high” beam. Now when you add a true h.i.d. bulb to our housing, obviously you loose the high beam function.

Some cars nowadays use a seperate bulb/reflector for the high beams. Our g2’s do not, with the stock headlamps or with the jdm one pieces. We have one bulb that serves as both high and low. Hope that makes sense…btw, the h.i.d. systems that have a “high beam” function are the ones that use a bi-xenon projector.

I have seen some aftermarket h.i.d. kits that have a “high”/“low” function but imo, those are crap.

mike i have pics installed on my teg if u want them. i just solt 2 more sets i will have some more soon.i have to ship a set out tomarrow. if u guys wants sets email me and let me know at joshod4@aol.com. i do not cheak fourms much so email me thanks josh

hi josh

i sent you an email.

bump

rf

Just wondering if u ever got some more hids…I would really like to buy some