G2's @ Eibach 09

You do have a point everyone builds their car with their style …
May some guys were just to cheep to pay for inside parking ?
I’ve built my DA with thing I liked and get called ricey … I don’t car I don’t look like everyone else… I wouldn’t buy fake js … Some people will cuz that what they can affoerd… And most of the hate I’ve seen on all forums comes from socal guys who in their own minds think they are the gold standard in cars.

thanks for that

i know pple cant afford all the good shit, for my beater DB1 i want some CPR’s but i dont want to spend that much on a beater, so ill get some rotas.
they would do the job (holding a tire, and rolling the car + looking decent)theres nothing wrong with owning rotas,
i would just feel lame showing up to eibach on rotas and parking next to some cprs, on another DA

do what u want with your car,

yeah looked sweet, but probably flexed like a piece of pizza lol damn now im hungry

[QUOTE=da9leo;2028117]thanks for that

i know pple cant afford all the good shit, for my beater DB1 i want some CPR’s but i dont want to spend that much on a beater, so ill get some rotas.
they would do the job (holding a tire, and rolling the car + looking decent)theres nothing wrong with owning rotas,
i would just feel lame showing up to eibach on rotas and parking next to some cprs, on another DA

do what u want with your car,[/QUOTE]
I shall keep building my car my way …
I could understand if they are beat up with a grip of curb rash and bends in the lip … But if they’re clean and look decent so what … I’m saving and looking for a set of mugen cf48s… And some works eqip. 01… but hey to each their own …

Okay I have one question. I’m new to this “rota” thing. I’m not a rims/wheel person but… what do rotas suppose to look like? How can you tell their fake? Are rotas another meaning of counterfiet? I bought my rims from the Philipines thinking they’re JDM. Most stuff there are shipped from Japan. Are they rotas? I’ll post pics later. This is not a smart ass comment/ question. I’m serious.

Rotas are a Brand of rims that usually make “replica” wheels (in other words… copies).

These for example are “replicas” of the original spoon wheels. not made in Japan… but in the philipines. they are slightly heavier than the original Spoon wheels and i dont think they are as strong.
i personally dont mind Rota rims. if they look nice and get the job done, then i say “FUCK IT!.. go with them!”

but then there are those people that are like this :

picture saved :up:

Let’s just put things this way, when you guys pick up your first real set of wheels, you’ll know where us socal heads are coming from.

[QUOTE=PimpCL23;2028209]Rotas are a Brand of rims that usually make “replica” wheels (in other words… copies).

][/QUOTE]

Yes Yes I do understand that their replicas/ copies. but… How would one know by looking at it? In that pic, unless its written on their “rotas” or not, it looks authentic to me. Ohh well, must be a diehard car enthusiast thing to know things like that. Just like my wife who knows what a fake louie vutton bag looks like.

Moving on…

russia

i think u need to explain it to him lol

N00bs won’t understand, that’s just life.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel_guide/49534/car_parts/why_the_rota_wheel_is_the_finest_product_one_would_get_today.html

:run:

If there’s an article on the internet about something, it has to be true! Take that all you SoCal haters!

Seriously though, for ppl like Akira, wheels are stamped with the country of origin. Real Desmond/Spoon wheels are made in russia and are stamped made in russia on the inside. Rota’s are made in Malaysia.

edit
Just so I can be on topic, nice pics OP!

Naww I won’t understand when people like you post “noobs won’t understand”

come on Mattyboy, you were once a noob yourself.

Hey thanks for that Eric. “Now I understand”

[QUOTE=91akira;2028490]Naww I won’t understand when people like you post “noobs won’t understand”

come on Mattyboy, you were once a noob yourself.

Hey thanks for that Eric. “Now I understand”[/QUOTE]

Oh no here we go. Yes I was once a n00b, but I also NEVER ran any copy or fake wheels on any of my cars, never had the intention to because I had the sense to not put something that was just copied from a wheel that has superior R&D then some wheel company just making copies which aren’t even exact because they are made differently than the original wheel copied. That is why I said n00b. Do I need to explain more…

i rocked rotas for about a week… :angel:

great pics OP!

here is a few pics of some DA’s i found in my camera from the eibach meet.

Werd! I want that shit, wonder if EM Racing could make one like that…

Where can someone get one of this Kits?

Edo
www.EdoMoto.com

[QUOTE=JasperDA9;2027847]First one that Ive ever seen like this.

Top of the bar reads: Red Horse auto change dress co. :shrug:
[/QUOTE]

Damn I gota say socal does it big when it comes to meets. I always wanted to go to a socal meet. And who cares about people rocking rotas if its there car they can do anything no ones stopping them. i rock rotas any day.