Fl: Oldskool da/ef meet part ii

added you bro…

Nice! I put my PTO in, and my co worker who came in at 6:30 wanted to take the 16th off to get his bike license. Glad I put it in early yesterday! Now i’m scrambling to make my car look a lil nicer for the meet!

so since it seems like we are all from central florida…who is meeting where?

i can meet you at your house steve since i live like 10 min from you lol. Sounds exciting to hear over 40 cars are gonna be there.:rockon:

[QUOTE=da92nv;2054361]List updated.

I guess we should figure out if there is gonna be a roll out? Since we are all coming from Central Florida it seems, I guess we should pick a meet spot somewhere off I4…

I think we are gonna meet a crew in Lakeland off 98 (Exit 32) if I am not mistaken.

I’m in Casselberry (just near Winter Park) so we can have a few meet me up here then meet the Kissimmee ppl somewhere along the way.

I want to leave my place about 9:30a-9:45a…to meet Lakeland around 11a??[/QUOTE]

true… all us kissimmee people can meet near i-4 if thats how were gnna get there…

we could meet at like old town since i-4 is like 5 minutes away from there…

That’s cool, I think there are a few of us that are meeting here. You drove right by me yesterday around 5:00…I was at the light on Red Bug & Dodd where you made the right turn.

You prolly didn’t recognize the 4dr…Jasper Green with a Black JDM front end…

btw…what ur firts name again? Im bad like that…:lol:

[QUOTE=DA_all_day;2055803]true… all us kissimmee people can meet near i-4 if thats how were gnna get there…

we could meet at like old town since i-4 is like 5 minutes away from there…[/QUOTE]

The kissimmee crew can meet us on the highway and then we can head to Lakeland from there to cut across…

One of you can call me and get our status and we can tell you when we are getting close and so you all can merge in while were passing…

407-267-7465 - Steve

BTW :fuckrace:** NO HIGHWAY RACING ** :fuckrace: will be following ALL traffic laws as we are representing G2IC at this meet and we would all like to make it there safe and without ticket. I’ll have my wife and kids with me anyways…

AND BRING YOU CAMERAS…Can we say…“Rolling Shots!!” :burnout:

yeah i saw you at like the last minute i thought to myself i wonder who this is and then i looked right before i turned and was like oh okay thats his wifes DB haha and my name is richard im sorry if i never told you before and yeah man i was on my way home from the gym haha

[QUOTE=da92nv;2055891]The kissimmee crew can meet us on the highway and then we can head to Lakeland from there to cut across…

One of you can call me and get our status and we can tell you when we are getting close and so you all can merge in while were passing…

[/QUOTE]

we meet ON the highway? i dont completely understand.

my name is mike btw

yea…I was thinkin…

I really dont wanna stop in Kissimmee AND Lakeland…so if we meet up on the highway…on the way, or Just all meet in Lakeland??

Its exit 32 SR98…

Have not received a time or place yet, but we can make our own if we miss them and all roll out together from there to the park. Its about 30-40 mins from Lakeland to the park

highway raceing is fun lol im jk wait till you see my car steve your gonna like it !

Ok so I am leaving my house promptly at 10am…to arrive in Lakeland around 10:45a

Then we can wait for the Lakeland and or Kissimmee people there at the Best Buy on Exit 32 (SR98 North) to roll out at promptly 11:15a.

Most of u have my number and know where I live, but if you dont just hit me up!

My times are prompt, If your not there by the rollout time, we will leave without you!!!

See you all soon!

Don’t take my name off of the list yet, but it does not look like I am going to be able to make this after all!

I have had a leaky oil pan (chipped by the block) for quite a while now and I found about 1 full quart of oil underneath the DA his morning and I have 3 cars in my shop to get done before then and I will not have time to change the oil pan in my car in time!

Work comes first, and I am not willing to travel 4hrs round trip leaking Royal Purple oil!

If I miraculously get time to replace the pan in time…I will be there, but I doubt it!

If the rest of you guys are still going to attend without me, let me know so I can RSVP for you in the local thread!

Sorry Guys!

-Steve

dam bro that sucks if you need help with the cars and yours let me know

by the way still want to go

^ the tranny has not yet arrived and the word is that it will not until next week now, and dude with the B20 still has not come by…that means I don’t get paid, which means I have no money for an oil pan and gasket, oil and filter!

That’s about $200! Not really willing to spend that amount of money before it comes in for a meet!

I will need help on the Accord when the Trans does arrive though!

LOCALS MEET UP AT MY HOUSE AFTERWARDS?? IM DOWN FOR THAT!

Damn man that sucks im sorry. My oil pan gasket is leaking too but not that bad but i too havent had the time to change it. :uhoh:

i’ma see if I can use some gasket sealer around it…

if I let the car sit for a while, for all of the oil to be in the bottom of the pan…it might stick! At least til next week when I complete these pending jobs and get paid…then I’ll replace everything.

I’ll work on it today…I wanna go so we’ll see what happens!

I might know someone who has an oil pan I can give you. I just called them, and he said if he finds it he’ll give it to me. I’ll give it to you if you wanna meet up somewhere, possibly by fl mall? Anyway i’ll keep you updated!

Also my other friend may have the gasket. lemme see what i can do!

well Ryan (h93da6) has one for me to, and so does DJ (TooFast4You1989) as well…it’s just a matter of getting one!

Lmk…my number is listed above just call or text me…I’d really appreciate it! Not sure if I’ll be able to $50 for oil & Filter though. I might just buy a few courts and roll out anyways, just keep it topped off

My friend doesn’t have the pan, and my other friend chucked the gasket. Ill keep my eyes open for you