Fittment of a DVD screen

lol not mine just saw it in another thread and thought it might help

I take back my props. lol good pic though cause it gives me ideas though.

if you want something on your sun visor you can get buult in screen visors from www.mp3playerstore.com for pretty cheap like under 200 us each… as for me i bought an in dash screen only and mouting it below my deck so they just layer on top of each other… the space in the teg is big enough for a double din deck which would be the same as 2 single din units… i was acutally thinking of moutning a screen or the in dash where the vents are but for now its good enough… too lazy to chop shit up…

I really don’t want to give away my ideas, altho plenty of people know about it. Personally saw this custom installation on a mazda rx-7. Where they basically used all their air vents, and stock speaker placemnets and put something else there. ie screen or something.

I will show you guys some pics of my lcd installation, I’ll want your opinions. :slight_smile:

I know what I think, what does the g2ic think?

the only problem w/ a car w/ all that ICE is that it should be SUPER comfy. and w/out vents i dunno how well the climate control will work. props for some nice gear though

Ac still works great, I just only use the defrost feature so it doesn’t blow air on the headunit. Comfy eh, maybe some leather do the trick?

looks good, but I can’t sacrifice my vents.

It seems like having the screen down low would be sacraficing your neck :squint: :squint:

Nice wheel controlls. Did you do that yourself and if so how? Props for a nice entertainment center. haha

hey there bling?
Anyways, I wish I made those steering wheel controls. my brother bought this car about 5 years ago, and there was about $5,000 worth of electronics in it. One of the things done was that steering wheel remote control which I like the best out of all the things in my system. I honestly do not know how he did the install, I have looked at the back of it. Its a clarion remote control that has been cut in half, the led resoldered and moved so it faces the deck. It runs off 2 AA batteries, I do not know how he did the cosmetics of it? unfounrately I have no way of accessing the orignal owner who did all the work, Iam the 3rd owner.

Anyways, almost all of the custom stereo equipment was stolen. I redid most of the interior myself. console, screen, etc.

That’s some awesome shit :rockon:

that remote on the steering wheel is awesome…

can you tell me where he relocated the led to point at the deck??

Yes, it is just in the steering wheel still, remove the cap and its just in there, pointed towards the deck. remote doesn’t work when steering wheel is turned

hey, if you could possibly get more pictures of the steering wheel , it would be great, i would like to see where exactly is the led and how it was done

here is my old setup that i since sold.