Finally SWAPed: REVHARD IM clearance problem+More? HELP! FULL-RACE

i also am having the same issue i have a 92 integra with a jdm b16a and i bought a eddlebrock victor x and it is hitting my fuel line on the firewall and brake resvoir . did any of you guys run into the fuel line issue while installing it

crossmember is full race, and it owns all!

and i havent messed with the fuel lines yet, i hate to hack this thing up, id like to reposistion the resavoir but it might be easier to just hack it up

i have already installed mine i had to mess with the fuell lines because where the tps sensor sits. it was hitting the fuel line that was coming out of the fire wall . as far as the brake reservoir i grinded down the end of the manifold where it pushes out a little and just made it flush and used a 3/4" k.o. to fill in the hole . looks like factory . if you want e-mail me and i will send you some pics . ( quicktegb16@aol.com) .
by the way a k.o. is an electrical plug that you use on an electrical panel to fill in a hole that you don’t want . you can get a bag of 4 at home depot for $1 works really well and like i said it looks like it was ment to be like that