ebay kits, ssautochrome, xs power, stone mountain racing

heard nothing but good on those tunerzimage kits… warrenty on manifold and turbo also. only complaint is the downpipe needs to be fabbed a bit, but hey nothing a good muffler shop couldnt fix. i am at a crossroad right now…
85mm b20vtec or tunerzimage turbo kit and hondata s300 :rockon:

can you keep the full size radiator with the tunerz image kit? keep in mind i dont have ac and only run one fan and the pass side

what about using egay for just an intercooler and pritty much everything but the manifold and turbo? and getting that from a legit company???- and if so, whats a good size intercooler to run in the front that will fit.

[QUOTE=HeroOfTheDay;1793856]TunerzImage will hook you up right…

I bought a lousy eGay kit, and everything did work, it was just TERRIBLE quality. My manifold cracked hardcore and I ended up replacing everything except the charge piping… Go figure.

They’ll work if you have money to throw away, they’re just a PITA to keep going. If you want a reliable car, spend the extra cash.[/QUOTE]

sorry about you kit. please don’t take us that way. We do try to get you guys good to great parts at great prices so you don’t have to pay top dollar for things.

[QUOTE=Curtis Jackson;1814572]heard nothing but good on those tunerzimage kits… warrenty on manifold and turbo also. only complaint is the downpipe needs to be fabbed a bit, but hey nothing a good muffler shop couldnt fix. i am at a crossroad right now…
85mm b20vtec or tunerzimage turbo kit and hondata s300 :rockon:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for having our backs.
you won’t be forgotten. :rockon:

If u dont like what people do or buy then y help out at all

if u dont like ebay turbo kits then good on ya…

if u dont want to put up with can u fit my turbo kit then dont

ive used twin turbo ebay setup on my old supra and they were great… better then stock.

my mate is running on his old soarer a t78 china turbo… which is still fine…
he is building the same turbos that come with the china kits and there doesnt seem to be any issue…

as for china piping, coolers, manifolds… there not overly important its a intercooler im sure if i sprayed HKS or some bs on it and then jacked up the price 500 bucks u would go AW FUK that must be good gear

piping that is from china are all good quality… if not use PVC piping its rated to 30psi pressure… and in australia its not uncommon… think about it its got no choice it HAS to be mandrel bends…

for a kit u can get for 700 bucks is good look at what u get… that wont break

cooler
pipes
hoses
hose clamps
oil lines
boost ctrlrs
bovs

all this stuff doesnt matter it can be cheap but its still effective…

if u whine about a BOV and then call ebay kits rice kits ur contradict urself… ur saying only use brands like rev-hard etc. because of the name…

whos to say garrett and china turbo arent from the same factory EVERY THING is made in asia… doesnt mean its shit

NO one is asking u to help people ur choosing to and then complaining about it…

My cousin just bought an ebay xspower turbo kit LOL. I told it wont last long but we will see how long it last.

He also told me whatever cause he emailed sales@ssautochrome.com and asked them as well as calling them about if the newer version has been fixed. They told him Yes the past issue has been fixed and tested so i dont know if it any good still. I do know becoz of the past they lost the trust and their old customers and maybe the new ones.

Can anyone also say the new one is anygood coz its a 1 cast instead of 2 peice now which what it looked on his turbo

I’ll be on the look out and when his turbo fail i’d make sure to rush over and snap shot pictures LOL then post it on here as well.

For me my deal is to buy ebay kit with intercooler then sell the turbine for dirt cheap on craigslist or just hold on to it i dont know, but i am grabbing a decent turbo around 450-500 bucks in replacement of that ebay turbine.

I have about $1500 to spend alone on the kits/pipes/bov etc then another 800 total on datalog,lc-1,burner,emulator plug convert to obd1 parts etc. Might go crome pro not sure.

Well, I don’t own a teg anymore but I wanted to drop by and check out the forums.

I posted about the SSauto kits a long time ago and the situation was positive for my buddy, here is an update :

Turbo : Destroyed after a year
Manifold : Cracked and welded 10+ times
WG : Still works and still using
Charge pipes : Working great
Intercooler : Working fine
Oil lines : Were poor quality
BoV : Still working fine

Over all The kit seems to be a bit better now, I don’t trust the turbo still. Believe me I would love to jump on ebay and buy a nice new turbo for my skyline but instead im resisting the urge to spend $300 for the nice shiney turbo and busting the bank account for an HKS.

The problem is…People who buy the ebay turbo’s don’t do long term reviews all I ever see are freshly installed thumbs up’s.

So even if it is being driven normal daily and only pull or punch on it when u need it like normal driving ur saying its wear and tear and in 1 yr its done?

Not always true that all the turbos will fail. Some do and some dont it comes down to the supplier in china some are good and some are bad. It really comes down on how much you want to pay the supplier for a good product.

The same go’s for coilovers some of the best are made in china not japan as stated on them its just the way the market is.

yea sorry thats pretty crappy.

The Turbo life doesn’t necessarily depend on how hard you drive the car and when, if the turbo isn’t built well its not going to last.

Im just not one to take a gamble and spend 4-5bills on an item that may or may not be good.

Has anybody ever brought a turbo kit for their G2 teg from…

http://www.turbo-kits.com/integra_turbo_kits.html

I’m looking for a turbo kit for my DA9 with a b20b. Any body know any good website for turbo kits? Or should I just go to a local performance shop to buy one? Thanks for reading.

Send me a email

I’ll build you one

southsliide@gmail.com

What does the kit include and give me a general price range. Thanks, I might send you a email once I get enough money hopefully.Thanks.

never go cheap on car parts, if you are going to keep it put the good stuff on there! i have had a turbo on my car for 4yrs and drive it everyday. i have rebuilt the motor but not the turbo. got b16a1 with 10:1 flat top pistons eagel rods with the over size rod bolts! stock head with 750cc rc injectors,sx fuel regulator,t3/t4 drag gen turbo with 63 a/r,custom 3in ic pipes,custom down pipe 3 1/2 in to magnaflow. hks 40mm wastegate,hks ssq blowoff valve, ssauto crome mani,sparco 350hp intercooler, aebs intake mani, msd 6al box, blaster coil and cap. running crome! if you have the ssauto crome manin braced it will not give you trouble. my car runs 10psi about 280 hp on low boost,hi boost is 17 psi around 450 hp!

figured i’d keep up to date on my cheap parts!!

well the xs power twisted ram manifold looks nice, but now has some of my own heavy duty welds. i just fix up anywhere it cracks that i can get to with my arc welder - i’m using a shitty 220 amp arc welder the size of a lunchbox that we paid like $35 for, and my welds haven’t cracked yet, but more form in other places, all along the welds though. still works fine though.

a friend bought a manifold, ssautochrome i think, for his sr20det and it cracked down the pipes, not even on the welds.

i’m also using a 38mm xs power extermal wastegate and the only issue im having is it sticking open just a hair. when i tighten the outer 6 screws all the way it is open a little and won’t seat, but if i crack them loose a little it seats fine. not sure what this is about. heard the rubber diaphram stretches/shrinks due to the heat.

and the xs power rfl blowoff valve is amazing!!! may have had an issue with it opening slightly late, my piping kept blowing loose, but a bunch of new clamps helped that out. this thing sounds good at 6psi and awesome at 10!!

ach

outbuildingnimblemoccasinkindielntervene

looking to boost my ls and would love to know what im getting myself into and what to expect on my G2 integra… what ill have to get rid of to have my turbo setup… a/c power steering? cross member??? i have no idea… this will be my first time turbo charging a car so any help in this department would be much appritiated! does anyone know where i might be able to pick up a good kit??? and how much i’m lookin to spend ball park for a completely finished end product… meaning dyno tuned and reliable on the street?? Thanks in advance!!

~maximus

my ebay kit cost 5k i got the ramhorn manifold and retained a/c and p/s and stock crossmember however once its licensed with the turbo ill be removing that for a bigger dump pipe and getting the traction bar i can get made in asia

my whole kit aside from ecu and injectors was bought from ebay and then fitted by myself

ive seen some guys in my town with eks etc. spend alot more 10k+