Ebay ECU chip

Its something i would be very interested in learning but it seems a little intimidating… and is the program that comes on the chip going to help me out at all? How much to have you chip my ECU for me? Its an OBD0 PR4 if you need to know

bump

chipping is $75, includes a basemap on a reburnable chip and return shipping

however, i dont really recommend this to someone who isnt going turbo or have a lot of N/A mods that would require them to remap their fuel and ignition curves.

definitely requires tuning after getting the ECU back for optimal performance

I have quite a bit done, just rebuilt the motor with SRP 10.5:1 forged pistons, ARP Head Studs, Valve springs, retainers, valves, stage 3 cams, adjustable cam gears, light weight flywheel, and an exedy stage 1 clutch, along with intake, headers, hi-flow cat

Defintely something that would help you greatly. I can chip your ECU or supply you with the chipping parts.

You might want to do a little reading on PGMFI.org and find a dyno or tuner near you that can help bring the best out of your setup.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

And on the first page you say:

Seriously, you need to figure out what you’ve done to your car before you start messing with the ECU. You can’t just throw a bunch of parts together and expect them to work well together.

sorry the 11.5:1 was a typo… everybody makes mistakes… 10.5:1 is what they really are

No worries… I guess what I was wondering is if you bought your car the way it is or if you built the motor yourself… not all parts work well together, so you really need to know what you have.

i bought the parts and was going to replace them myself but i didnt want to take the risk of getting something wrong so i had a shop rebuild the motor