East bay hills cruise.

It’s not your typical truck…

Do some research on the 2005-2009 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner.

Its still a toy no matter what…LOL…And if its in front of a teg, :bowdown:

It’ll be infront of the tegs… and unfortunately infront of a Bimmer (which will be infront of the tegs :stuck_out_tongue: )

The truck might be faster but we will all pass you up when you run out of gas :fucksuvs:lol

well he will have a truck so i could just let him tow me lol he will be in front an ill be on the trailer getting no bugs lol

lol… My DB1 got worse gas mileage then the BMW… You guys have 13 gallon tanks. I have 21… And so does the X-runner :whip:

its ok, i wont hate when i pass you guys hehe

i wont hate cuz ill let you tow me …lol

that can be arranged

I took some time today to scout out part of our cruise and good thing I did!!! the route i had in my head ended up being all smoothed out. No more turns??? crazy.? Anyways I’m so glad they did because now our “New Route” is even better…:up: The hard part has been trying to think of what roads to take. Too link all of the roads up into one straight route… finally got it together. Oh Boy!!

Might not want to make arrangements on towing just yet Alex, You might need to tow some of the torqueless wonders up a steep hill. :angel:

Yea, Alan’s heavy B-MER…lol :wahmb:

With more torque then you guys have Horesepower :slight_smile:

about 295 ft lbs actually

Sounds about right :wink:

I think it’s funny because this web site is for integra people but all i have been hearing about is the trucks. Go to the other web sites if your driving trucks now. I dont think the “quite” people or the talking back to you people on this site want to be cruising around with some trucks. . Sorry guys but if the board says no then thats the final decision…
I’m one vote for :umno: trucks… anyone else?

They are former Integra owners ninja. I see it this way, we got 1.8L Economy compact sports cars not very impressive when it comes to performance today, but I always liked the idea of making a slower car go fast, just like the old skool mini’s with vtec engines in them. So I don’t understand the negative talk about our cars compared to cars not even in the same class. U guys know u would like to have ur integra back again if u could, otherwise why stick around on this forum? I’ve known Alan for a while now and I don’t think he means disrespect, so don’t take it personal guys. We’re all car enthusiasts here :smiley:

I think it is no big deal if people with other car makes want to come for the cruise.

I understand you guys probably had a Honda at some point and got more updated cars. But what’s the point trying to show off high horsepower / torque cars trying to impress the torqueless wonder Hondas at some stupid DA cruise? The cars you guys talk about is fairly inexpansive anyways. Really these days how rare is a car available to purchase for the average joe that has 300+ horsepower that is faster and can outhandle a stock truck or a beemer?

Remember it is a cruise not a race.

:read: I dont think no one is disrespecting on hear. I was only playing and hope Alan and his friend was to. But just to say, Alan we all know how hard it was for you to sell your car. We all know that you was the die hard da driver. So bragging about your new car on a integra form is going to start fights. So lets not talk no more about other cars other then tegs so there’s no problem from other people that dont know you like the rest of us do. I have no problem having other cars go to the cruise with us but its not my posting, So OP its up to you. Lets keep on topic people. :clap:

lol hele funny :slight_smile: