Does anyone make a complete upper arm balljoint camber kit for our cars?

i think z speed is outta business dude. as for these other tubular arms. they look good. the design is at least as good as the stock one. for $149 a pair you cant really beat it. im eager to see what archon says about the quality of this company from his experience. sometimes different companies products for different motorsports can vary greatly in engineering/quality. hopefully the g2 community will win this time and these control arms are worth a shit.
:cross:

:werd: :cross:

The Anchor type from spc is good shiet, or just the ball joint type, either one is better then ingalls, i have ingalls but i’d rather had the spc version, from what i remember ingall has their stuff made from spc just different specs, but barely, my friends use spc stuff on their drag cars

so is this whole spc thing rubbing the inside fender a random occurence or is it common knowledge cause old threds here say its great and newere threads say it sucks and i just wanna fix my ball joitns i dont wanna have to swap out my whole arms and crap with stock shit. hard call here and i need to make a decision fast Is that bolt on top of the ball joint relaly going to cause a problem or is it just paranioa.

its all about how much you are dropped and how stiff your suspension is… these are the things that will determine if your spc adj ball joints will hit the fender or not.

alright say im dropped from 1.5 to 2 inches on ground control coilovers set at 350/300 will that ball joint hit?

so should i go spc adj ball joint or stock upper arms with ingals?

Ingalls also has an adjustable ball joint ( in both normal and extreme ranges I think) - anyone have experience with them?

I have a 92GSR on H&R race springs with Tokico blues, am I going to hit with the SPC balljoints on the front, now I’m all paranoid and crap I need some knowlegable reliable help.

http://www.morepowerracing.com/product.asp?P_ID=1920&V_ID=8114&strPageHistory=basket

I’m looking at the 60055R kit (the $379.95) kit, oponions?

what does that kit include? I paid $250 for my front and rear Ingalls kits, have front adjustable balljoints and rear adjustable upper arms.

The kit that I posted includes 2 rear adgusting arms, 2 rear lower control arms and the front includes 2 adj. ball joints.

I just need oponions on if I’m going to smacking the balljoints into the upper fender well and what the hell to do about it.

if your all conerced about the control arm smacking the inner fender… notch the damn thing… i know a couple people who did it and i guess it works ok… they just spent a lot of time doing it

as for tire problems… toe should be your main concern, camber doesnt wear tires out as fast as toe… you will still have un even wear but it wont wear out as fast…and you can have mad JDM camber yo

why do you need rear adjusting arms and rear LCAs? My balljoints didn’t hit with the drop I had (~2 inches, 1 finger gap to 205/45/16 NeoGens) but they were way up in the housing. I also had my Teins set to level 8 of 16.

Rear LCA’s will pull in the rear tire just a little, like maybe 1 degree, if you have -3.?? degree camber 1 degree ain’t gonna help. Besides, they’re lighter, stronger, and look sic as hell :rockon:

Besides, We want the adgustment

SPC balljoints are good; I run them on my teg and have no clearence issues. I was suffering somewhere in the neighborhood of -2 degrees of camber, and this fixed my issue. I have a 90 rs if anyone is concerned about car type. Installing them was a bitch though, and I ended up taking it to a shop I know with a press large enough to get the balljoints out, as mine didn’t have enough power.

I didn’t need a press, they came out after I removed the clips and hit them a few times with a 3 lb mallet. Tightening the nut on top to hold the new ones was a pain though, I didn’t get it tight enough the first time and they moved a little on me while test driving.

Yeah, I have head of that happening, too. I got air tools, so they don’t move now, heh.

I have no space to get on mine with air tools, I can barely fit a box end wrench into the space between the control arm and the fender to get at the nut.