do clear corners ever turn out good?

cam sucks what can I say. :shrug:

:tsk: you can always tell. If you are going to do 3 pcs keep the amber corners for christ sakes.

I disagree. Of course you can tell they are 3 pieces, but I hate amber, so I still like my clear non-euro corners.

Yep, I would much rather have clear than amber, slightly smoked clear would match the stock headlights possibly, I will try and post pics soon.

I painted my stock corners amber… they go well with the amber bumpers and will hold me off until I have the money for One pieces…

i’m waiting to get one’s also.

lomko!!! look at the FS thread in my sig (first link)… do you want anything?

post the pics bro :rockon:

Yo Chris received everything today!
Thanks again man :hugs:

clear corners suck jus save up and get 1 piece headlights

before

after

you’re such a pic whore…

your such a post whore

excuse me, I backed down…

pshhh ya riite :bs:

work on your grammar.

Better maybe in your ricey opinion; and btw the clear corners aren’t oem looking.

JDM one pieces cost only 129+ shipping most places paid 160 for mine

:werd: I’ve had both clear and amber (on 2 different tegs)…and the red one STILL has Clear corners… people swear mine are OEM as opposed to her clears.

I would assume he meant OEM looking with a reflector and ribbing, as opposed to the euro clear corners with a plain clear lens.

what is a good brand of clear corner lense??? i want one that is going to fit decently and look similar to the headlight. any suggestions? My stock ones are broken and i don’t want to spend hundreds for jdm 1 piecses.

i got my from Jegs. normal clears,not euro clears.then i air brushed them to look weathered to match the rest of the lights . it worked awesome. and yes the one piece is better but more $$$$$ .from a distance you can,t tell my are three pieces.