DB1 Photoshoot (DummyDrop, DarkDB1, Devious, BlkDB1)

Accord’s…Uhh NO!..LOL

Hey blackDB1, If you ever do decide on selling or getting rid of the Side Skirts, let me know and I will pay for them. Thanks.

Keep up the great work fellas.

Maybe one day all DB1’z will be able to meet up in one state like smack in the middle at the half way point for all of us to like take a week and just DRIVE. Great DB1z PIC MEET. I am down. But in like a Year or so. Just started a new job.

you guys took some great shots!

wow that’s alot of shots…

when was this? great pics though…

tegs look very nice. love em. allan, you need a job man. good god you got too much time to take the SAME pics every week

dope pics!!! it’s rare to see a nice group of db1’s 2gether. hope u guys take pics closer to so cal so that i can join!!! hope my db1 is good enough to join u guys

That 4-door is sexxxxxyy!!! :inlove:

What color is that?? It looks like its primer clearcoated… hmm… looks good nonetheless… :slight_smile:

well it’s sliver but that’s how that type of sliver came out of paint shop. it’s ok but i want to paint it again

Looks good bruh, Your welcome to join us ANYDAY. Shes really pretty man…

type one is…:loser: j/k mang, DB1 is…‘tits’

More pics of your DB1 type one…Keep up the good work…

thanks guys i’ll post some more pics in the db1 section when i get the rest of the pics from my friend’s camera

are those real polished m7s?

OMFG, this is not helping. I told myself that I woud leave my DB completely stock looking except for the performance but these pics are HOT. MUST BE STRONG.

the white dummydrop is wek sauce muaahhahaha

hey u got no room to talk u aint even on my level

nice meet up … those pics make me happy i bought a DB1 now …

any pics of the black DB with the tint with its windows up … how dark is the tint on it also …

Black DB1 with tinted windows is mine :slight_smile:

I have PLENTY of pictures.

Its 6% on the back 3 windows, And 43% on the front 2.

i like the 2 black ones, the white one needs different wheels.

haha, Im about to put some REALLY different wheels on my db. I got a set of wheels sittin around here that i wanna see if fit. If I do, people might trip on em, and think they look like shit, but I dont care. They are different. lol. :cross: Hopefully they fit.