ccf suspension

well if all u want is performane i will sell u this scracthed up bar for 43.00 shipped u want it

all because you got bagged on by your friends doesn’t mean you have to make a big deal it on. it’ s just a scratch and it’s still functional like said. If performance was affected, it would be a different story. If you don’t like the scratches, just go buy a rattle can and quit complaining and making such a big deal out of it. You’re spending more time complaining over something small than it really is.

u used up all my room for pics could not post all of them. i have a real trust on there. if u want it for performance i will sell i the bar for 43.00 shipped scrached want it

what a joke. you want to sell it? make a FS thread. and quit your crying. and take an english class.

i didnt care what my freind said i just wanted a new bar for me car i take to shows. i wanted and paided for a new bar

its not the scratch that bugs me the most it was a sponsor/member who makes this suspention stuff does not want to help u out when it was damaged

werd. :gay:

FYI: Painting it would look just as good, and cost less then shipping the bar back to him, and theres no way you could expect him to pay shipping even if he could just repowdercoat it for you. Just paint it or live with it…it’s a good product:)

well i guess i have no choice to do something with it because i have got stiffed on this peace

his phone is shut off. how bout you quit your whining, and realize you got one of the best bars out there, for a 3rd of the price, even if it has one scratch on it that was NOT there when the bar was shipped. yes, he’s my brother, and it wasnt necessary to make a thread like this. quit bitching.

Your typing is hideous!!!

I think it’s pretty hard to take someone with so many spelling error’s seriously.

WOW!! A scratch, The whole thing is ruined!!, but wait you had it shipped across the country!! a scratch shouldnt be there!! OMG! the world is going to end!! since shipping something so far will lead to slight damages!!! :roll:

Incase your spelling matches your intelligence I was being sarcastic

Dustin i love ya bro!

:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: sniff sniff

Stfu

Who are you to criticize someones spelling and grammar? I, as well as many others, have bagged on you from day one about your incoherent posts. A monkey expresses itself more clearly than you have since you joined this site. You are an idiot.

Toohot4handlin: It is not this guys fault that Partyboi’s brother doesnt mass produce them or that he doesnt mark them up enough to make a decent profit. Thats on him. This guy payed for a new bar and got one that is jacked up. I personally would just rattle can it myself but if this guy has a show ride then he has a right to be concerned about the way it looks.

I cant believe you were a member for 3years without getting kicked out.

And my grammar isnt that bad, The only mistake’s I was making was period’s and space’s at the end of my sentence’s.

While this guy has spelling error’s and the problem I had.

So you could go fuck yourself and if you have a problem with the way i say thing’s you could leave, No one will stop you.

:owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: