CA: Norcal EF vs. DA Meet Pictures August 30th, 2009

you painted it?

[B]^^[1]

SHT STICKX…i won’t be able to make it to the japan town meet neither…i’m bustin’ ass @ work(hehehehe, no homo), but it looks like u’re holdin’ it down w/ that righthanddrive. remember @ the 3rd annual honda-tech meet, we were chattin’ it up about how TITS it would be if someone was to roll in w/ a RHD DA…and all of a sudden, you fckin’ f*cker…imlovin’it!!! HAHAHAHA. :bowdown:

what happened to the black da? parts car?

db1st

1. /B ↩︎

I was going to pain the black one but insurance total it out .iI got a really good deal on this shell but it was only a shell, no,suspion,motor tranny,interior.had re wired the whole car an some metal gas line I did a lot in 3 weeeks ask jasper lol Well on the 18th of oct. there another one in pleaston at the lexus dealer (show) thanks db1st

uniqueillusi0nz are you going to the show in san jose on the 26th? an it rhd (the car)

[QUOTE=darussianone;2065795]I was going to pain the black one but insurance total it out .iI got a really good deal on this shell but it was only a shell, no,suspion,motor tranny,interior.had re wired the whole car an some metal gas line I did a lot in 3 weeeks ask jasper lol Well on the 18th of oct. there another one in pleaston at the lexus dealer (show) thanks db1st

uniqueillusi0nz are you going to the show in san jose on the 26th? an it rhd (the car)[/QUOTE]

where at? i didnt know about it

nice turnout, I wish we had cars around here to rep like you guys. damn that milano red db2 is sexy! I fell in love with it in the honda tuning mag 2 months ago! great job and a beautiful car!

it in san jose in japan town ill try an post the link to it today it on norcal tunner

oh ok cool…let me know brotha

i just posted it in the meet section (hope i did it wright