brand new rings car is smoking?

A word of advice. Building an engine correctly is a meticulous job. The tolerances for the stock Integra engines are small. You need to get a copy of the Helms service manual and read it carefully taking note of the specifications for such things as ring gap. Every cylinder would be honed differently to arrive at the correct piston to wall clearance and ring gap for each piston. If you are not up to that kind of detail, you are risking wasting your money and building something that won’t last.

Piston Ring End Gap
Top Ring- 0.008-0.014 in
2nd Ring- 0.016-0.022 in
Oil- 0.008-0.028 in

you are going to pull the pistons out anyways so you should put new rings in it. Look at you cylinder walls an look for scoring or scratches. If you can’t see and cross hatches, use a ball hone to clean up the walls but BE CAREFUL. and don’t forget to stagger the gap on the rings, this will help with sealing and prevent blow-by/excessive oil useage

yea for sure im gna replace the rings. i have the head off cant i just measure the top ring while there in so i can see how far off it is …

i was taking a close look at everything today and it looks like the cyclinder walls have around 100k+ miles on them is this normal for the wall to have this after being honed and only having 400 miles on them …and as for the piston they look really small in the cyclinder …looks as if the block was bored ill try and get a pic