blacked out headlights

I have a BB also (94)…so lmk when you get those done, I might wanna try that since she’s getting a brand spankin new paintjob this month :smiley:

I am about to sell the BB myself, but I will post some pix of them soon.

:up: we’ve been trying to sell it… but it’s been in like 30249u823048 wrecks and the front is from an S, so is the rear.

I’ve been trying to get a rear window and trunk w/ the wiper…stRaTe JdM y0

I did my USDM’s a while back. Did my coreners too, same way I did the heads and fogs. Check it: usdm black housing

I am glad to see people doing more things like this. I mean I really like JDM goodies , but being different when I could not afford another set of JDM headlights was what started the painting of USDM ones.

:stfu: and get to work on the BB ones!

you need a hug or something??? Nah j/k… I will get you some pix ahhhh maybe on nevuary 3rd…

Julicember 34th would work for me :up:

:werd: I’ll get on that ASAP, or not.

Get
To
Work.

what is your name again? I see your premier stuff but I was wondering something about your wheels. Did u do those or buy the car that way?

I did em :slight_smile: Gina’s been my DIY guinea pig.

Maral.

da9b16<<< hi-jaked the thread
elborintegra<<< hi-jacked the thread first!!! HEHEHEHE

:rofl:

at least you have had productive posts…

name is lee

I have been around here since 99-00 I started out with a different name and I don’t even think I posted. I went by brodkast/ reskyoo or something like that.

I did my wheels bronze recently, NOT the fat fives. 92-93 gisserr, and some 96 ls-se. I wanted to see what they would look like. I like the way yours turned out. I am not a silver lip wheel fan but those are different.

:up: mine are 92-93 gisser wheels too!

I’m thinking of re-doing them and leaving the non-outward facing parts silver… or maybe just painting them silver on top of the black… we’ll see when I get back.

I am an OEM wheels fan all the way. Have you ever seen the Optional 99-00 si wheels with the red “h” center caps? Those are my favorite. I should have never gotten rid of that car.

yep… they aren’t THAT rare here in puerto rico

Actually here they are they came with a black h or a red h.

man I looked for like 6 mos for these from someone. I found a moron trying to race me in his 00 ebp si… I whooped his ace then asked him to trade for some barnd new 17’s with brand new khumo’s i had gotten free. I have only seen like 3 sets here in dallas and people won’t budge on them less than 450. I sold mine on the car for extra 5 hunad…hundred.