b17 rods????!?!?!?!

I still think you should boost it. :angel: Altitude and Engine Performance; Why Turbocharge over NA :slight_smile: Also, kinda repeating what Colin said earlier, what’s the final purpose for the build going to be? So you already bought those pistons though?

Yes I did buy the pistons.

Unfortunately boost is too pricey for me right now bro. I would like to do it, but I would like to do it really really good.

I don’t wanna build a t-vtec without doing a ton of research and buying nice shit.
Since my compression is low I need to do something to get my sht situated.
High compression is always fun.

Oh and it’s going to be a toy car, meaning I will thankfully and happily stop daily driving it. (I’ve hated it and it wasn’t supposed to even go this long).

Regardless I’ve known all about the air charge density stuff lol believe me I want boost just not reasonable right now.

[QUOTE=teggyguy;2038292]Yes I did buy the pistons.

Unfortunately boost is too pricey for me right now bro. I would like to do it, but I would like to do it really really good.

I don’t wanna build a t-vtec without doing a ton of research and buying nice shit.
Since my compression is low I need to do something to get my sht situated.
High compression is always fun.

Oh and it’s going to be a toy car, meaning I will thankfully and happily stop daily driving it. (I’ve hated it and it wasn’t supposed to even go this long).

Regardless I’ve known all about the air charge density stuff lol believe me I want boost just not reasonable right now.[/QUOTE]

I understand mang, but it’s not as expensive as you make it seem to be. You’ll see once Glynn and I get goin (my goal is to be boosted by the end of summer), haha. But since you already bought the pistons, might as well throw them in! Look into injectors from an Acura RDX. They’re about $150 for the set, new, and atomize a lot better than 450 RCs. A bunch of the K guys are running them on their all motor set-ups, so I figured I’d throw that out there. You just need some bumper light connectors from a Toyota (plug and play) and your set! Member redlineintegra has them on his all motor B18A1 build. “u can either machine your fuel rail to fit the injector, or machine the plastic of the injector to fit the rail. I had the injector machined, and used the factory O-rings and seals (minus the spacer on the top of the injector) and it fits just like stock. You just have to also remove the spacers between the fuel rail and the manifold (the brown-ish ones), as the RDX injectors are almost exactly that much shorter.”:

Dude that’s f’in pimp! I’ma check that out.

Thanks dude!

I suppose I could just sell those puppies off and go boost…

The beauty of my build is that all I’ll have to change if I want boost is my pistons (which if I go boost ima got .020 over anyways so it’s a win win)

See for me boost means a resleeve with darton speed sleeves that have the girdle built into the top. = very expensive.

• i want to do all the controlled waste gate for the s300 so I can change boost accordingly to how my driving will be. So i’m going to go boost and im going to be very particular about how I do it and I’m going to research all the top end and other such parts so I can make a very good combo that is built for altitude flexibility and power control as well as stability.
    I could just build a boost setup and blow my motor or take the time. Until then Ima go n/a =)