anyone in orlando area?

MEET THREAD…

CLICK HERE

Well thankfully I haven’t ever had theft issues. If anyone see’s how fucked up my car is they’d understand why i don’t have to worry about it lol. Although my LS moves its ass off you wouldn’t think it by looking at the car. but I want to do something. I’m in tampa where the car meet’s at. my girl gets off eight tomorrow so any time after that I’ll b good to go

if we do a meet id just say stay away from orlando or southern florida. no farther down then daytona. i take my plates off if i go any were near orlando…its nuts.

^ this meet is north of Orlando just outside Altemonte Springs (exit 92 of I4) in a very nice area…we should have no problems! I tend to have a “no bullshit” attitude and will quickly ask someone to leave if their are ANY issues!

What you mean take your plates off? That’s a new one for me. Daytona actually were I just moved too. Not much for Honda’s so far so its kinda depressing.

^No need to take your plates off…it’s not like anyone can run them or anything! That’s not public information…

whats with being P-Noid? if someone really wants your car they can take it no matter what you do, you have to use some street smarts WHEREVER you go, I even used mine in Iraq!

If we want this event (and future events) to be a success the negativity needs to stop. Keep those comments to yourself, as for myself the only people that I have always tailing me are the cops, LOL.