91_LS (kyle) going away meet/bbq

im sorry that i missed the meet because of work and i wish you the best in NV kyle im sure i can speak for everyone in saying you will be missed here. but on the other hand has anybody decided on whose gonna continue the meets up here in nor-cal and if so when/where/how often? i really hope someday to have a san jose meet.

tHANKS FOR NOT TELING ME ABOUT THE MEET JASPER!!!
I COULDA BROUGHT THE DA ON THE NEW WHEELS AN EVERYTHING!!!

[QUOTE=BLKS_DB1;2072617]im sorry that i missed the meet because of work and i wish you the best in NV kyle im sure i can speak for everyone in saying you will be missed here. but on the other hand has anybody decided on whose gonna continue the meets up here in nor-cal and if so when/where/how often? i really hope someday to have a san jose meet.[/QUOTE] hey blks db1 hows your car coming man?

[QUOTE=bre5673;2072656]tHANKS FOR NOT TELING ME ABOUT THE MEET JASPER!!!
I COULDA BROUGHT THE DA ON THE NEW WHEELS AN EVERYTHING!!![/QUOTE]

:sipread: read you text messages

damnit…i missed out on this…hope you the best tho kyle.

so how often are you guys at union landing? I want to stop by sometime and bring my DC

its comming along ive got some new stuff on it and aligned my front end a bit and i got some cams i need to throw in and get it tuned. just a lil more body work and she’ll be ready for paint

nice man well hope all goes well. i still gota get a tune up fix my wheel bearing and install my new suspension in and then it will be ready for paint.

[QUOTE=Anonymous User;2073034]damnit…i missed out on this…hope you the best tho kyle.

so how often are you guys at union landing? I want to stop by sometime and bring my DC[/QUOTE] we meet up on tuesday at wingstop around 8:30 to when ever try to come by next tuesday.

ok…ill try to stop by.

Where was the meet at… what park? I want to go there to fish :dance:

Robert W. Crown Memorial Beach.

1252 McKay Ave.
Alameda, CA

[QUOTE=91_LS;2079700]Robert W. Crown Memorial Beach.

1252 McKay Ave.
Alameda, CA
94501[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Will be going there with the wife to check out the bike trail, weather permitting.