1991 Acura Integra w/H22A-LSD

Yeah I want to know too… haven’t really looked into the pros and cons of an H22 swap. How hard was it and what did it run you (cost wise) total?

Like Swhangin said… is it similar to an B series swap?

nice. are you looking to buy a lip for it anytime soon? i have a chargespeed buddyclub lip and i live up in washington if interested. i have a thread in the forsale section

I wondered what kind of axles are require, and what kind of shift linkage he used. I found a JDM H22A for a really good deal, and I’m getting all the parts to do the swap. I’m just a litle stuck on the axles and shift linkage.

H22s use shifter cables

Thats nice, I bet it DOES get up and dance…

nice teg!!!

I just invested $5k into my set-up. JDM H22, LSD, rywire harness conversion, obd0->obd1 conversion, custom raxles, custom mount kit w/ traction bar & alternator relocation. starting to get cold in wisconsin, but will make a GREAT winter project for my DB1

& 2 of my friends have h22 swaps! one into an EK civic hatchback & another w/ an H2B into an EG civic sedan. talk about fierce competition!

I say H2b is the new LS-V. Except H2B is more simple to build and more reliable. :rockon:

What’s an H2B? Sorry, never read up on different types of swaps so have no idea…

wow man were have you been, H2B is an H series motor with a B series transmission…H2B

i didnt even know this was possible.

yep they make a conversion plate that goes between the engine block and trans so it bolts right on. its some sweet stuff.