10 parts to increase horsepower??

they guarantee!

if you go wti hmy set up i will add a nice 30+ whp :slight_smile: but u dont need a spacer, if you have a header already get a AEM CAI, any exhaust system. 2 1/2". Get some stage 2 cams, cam gears, and MSD ignition and a SAFC. that would get ya some nice ass power for around 1500, bet you would be in the 14’s easy. I only had i/h/e and was in low 15’s with an ls that was knocking

red 90 where do you get your info from? :think: that is definately not true. i had a 93 da with the stock b18a and i was pulling a 14.6 on the quarter with “an old motor”. another buddy of mine hase a 91 da and he pulled a 12.1 on the quarter with a “bolt on turbo kit” so someone is lieing to you.

:rofl: I’m so sure… 14.6 on a stock motor my ass.

:chill: when i say stock engine i mean the engine that came on the car. as for mods i had a chipped ecu, shaved ,ported and polished head, cai, catback exhaust, and msd and a new clutch. chss kill me why dont you mr negative

itr cams,str cam gears,skunk2 ecu,titaniium springs,retainers and valves and
port and polish

Actually, It’s true. I bought a custom built engine from Dave, He’s a good friend of mine. The craftmanship is top notch. And yes, he has made world records from his porting and polishing. He beat Ed Bergenholtz in the firts ever IDRC event. Check his site out some time, the records are on there. www.dh-racing.com

:rofl: :lol: You’re kidding right? Your next post is gonna be “when i say for mods i have a chipped, ecu, milled head , port/polished, intake, exhaust, ignition, and a clutch, I meant that i gutted the interior and/or I was on race slicks.”

I’m gonna call :bs: on a 14.6 with the mods you listed.

attention bishes! This thread is a year old :bang:

fixed

:whisper: 1 year later…

:sucks:

i’d buy a built head, when the head is off, replace pistons, mild build, throw the head on & chip… vuwala… hahahahaha

dont get titanium retainers unless u plan on changed them out after about 10k miles… they dont hold up as well…i say best bet it to get new OEM retainers (with a vtec head maybe ITR retainers might make a difference)

for 1500 go for ls/vtec with gsr tranny or a shorter geared tranny…if done rite u can see 12s (N/A not FI).

:lol: :whisper: Sorry to burst your bubble but DHR is a joke he has track records but how old are they? ya a long ass time ago… my buddy has a shop in palmdale not to far from his old shop in lancaster who knows he still might have it but he blows anyways everyone knows not to do business with him so if you bought stuff for your car from him, good luck and if it blows dont worry you’ve been ridin his nutz all over honda-tech so you might get it replaced free of charge. and hes not your friend he’s only after your wallet. sorry but i had to do it your just a -d-h-r- groupie. :smiley:

so the shit on his site is no good???

took you 2 years to ask that question?

lol i just read the post and then checked the site out yesterday