X

new website layout

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new website layout

i havent been on this forum for to long but i spend a lot of time on here and the scenery is kind of... flat.

i understand server this and server that but maybe somethings on the site can be changed...

maybe. like the font color, a backround of some kind maybe...

Neil ussually does something every halloween!

Comment

I'm planning on having the site redone next year.

Comment

what we do in china is , they are like bunch of stuffs like front size color, back ground theme, you can have you own once you log in , you can set everything in you user cp

Comment

Originally posted by coke View Post
          what we do in china is , they are like bunch of stuffs like front size color, back ground theme, you can have you own once you log in , you can set everything in you user cp
          ive been on forums like that...

thats a good idea...

Comment

and maybe some kind of eternal picture hosting or something. theres a lot threads on here that have a lot of dead pictures on them.

especially on the teg tips section or any post that has to with a how-to or a diy

Comment

Originally posted by coke View Post
              I'm not a huge fan of that idea.. I think a site should be the same for everyone.. That way when you're walking in the office and notice that site on someone's screen you can strike up a converstaion.. lol..

Comment

Working...
              X