Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about making it mandatory for member's to put atleast 1 G2IC sticker on there G2?

Collapse
X

How about making it mandatory for member's to put atleast 1 G2IC sticker on there G2?

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just an idea dont flame over it .

Lately iv been seeing abunch of modified G2s around here and usually id like to know if there member's.

What's a car club member without Represting?

Not a bad idea.

"You're not an official G2ICer unless you have a sticker."

But what about people who like the no-sticker look?

Comment

Originally posted by N FUL FX
      Not a bad idea.

"You're not an official G2ICer unless you have a sticker."

But what about people who like the no-sticker look?
      Who wouldnt like representing there Club? ummmmm then tape it to the window

Comment

hahah i bought 4 stickers had it on my da...then riped it off
        didnt like the sticker look....

now on new da i aint gonna put one

Comment

and how do u enforce this rule?

Comment

how bout no...

I don't have the money for stickers, and how about the members who don't have tegs?

Stop smoking crack alan

Comment

I thought that fog lights on without headlights on was how you tell if another DA is a member. Then again, most of the time it ends up being a Saturn...

Comment

well, this is true. There are about 15-20 G2's in my area, and my g2 and my previous g2 are the only ones who have this...

never thought of it that way.

Comment

we need to find a way to show were G2IC member's on the road.... License plate frames? but i dont think G2IC sells them unless there holding out on me

Comment

tru indeed i like this topic,i think the license plate frames is a pretty good idea,besides i think that this will eliminate under the hood bluffers,if you meet up wit a g2icer on the road.other than that i think its just pretty cool to have. imma bout to send some doe for my stickers anyway.as far as stickers are concern im sure that atleast 40% of us on here has atleast one spot of rust on our car,you can deal with that but no stickers. its not the end of the world for representin ya club.

Comment

Well last time I looked into license plate frames, there wasn't much interest. It has been a while though. Right now, I do not have a place that will make them. So if anyone knows, contact me.

Comment

Originally posted by N FUL FX
                        Well last time I looked into license plate frames, there wasn't much interest. It has been a while though. Right now, I do not have a place that will make them. So if anyone knows, contact me.
                        that definetly works for me....im gonna do some research tonight.i will defenitetly send some info to you on the license plate frames.

Comment

Originally posted by Nino
                          I thought that fog lights on without headlights on was how you tell if another DA is a member. Then again, most of the time it ends up being a Saturn...
                          but i am a member and i dont have that fog light thing. how do you do that fog light thing anyways? is it difficutl to do?

i would rather do the plate frame than the sticker tho. and what would happen to you if you dont follow the rule and how would it be enforced?

Comment

I don't have rewired fogs but I'd rock the stickers if I had some ..... hmmm.. maybe someone will give me some for christmas

Wut..i've been good

Comment

how about thats the gayest shit I have ever heard.

Comment

my JDMs have the fog light on all the time, on the first and second click, maybe i wired something wrong, hehe

Comment

how bout dog tags hangin from the mirror with an givein member number

Comment

Originally posted by r0nr0n
                                    LOL.....i feel anything that will be easier to help identify members is cool, it doens't even have to be plate frames......dog tags would work too...

Comment

How about every time you see another teg, you just flash 'em the "SHOCKER" and if they signal back..then you know they're a member...lol.

peeps on here love flashing that shit..

Comment

Hanging anything on the rear view mirror is illegal in california

But as Blk&cromeG2 said, "i feel anything that will be easier to help identify members is cool"

Comment

i have to hang a parking permit from my mirror but i really dont even like hanging that. i hate shit on my mirror. but i also agree that its nice to know who is a member. the one time i saw another teg with G2IC stickers on it i got all excited. i wear my G2IC hat almost everyday but the G2IC is kinda small on tha hat so its kinda hard to see if you are in another car.

Comment

Originally posted by evoINFINITY
                                            i have to hang a parking permit from my mirror but i really dont even like hanging that. i hate shit on my mirror. but i also agree that its nice to know who is a member. the one time i saw another teg with G2IC stickers on it i got all excited. i wear my G2IC hat almost everyday but the G2IC is kinda small on tha hat so its kinda hard to see if you are in another car.
                                            I havent seen another G2IC sticker on another DA or DB .

I am just waiting for someone to make a thread asking "who was the black 4dr with the 3 G2IC stickers on it" or come up to me and start talking about the club....Iv only met 1 G2IC sticker in person and that was due to a meet

Comment

whats up with club chapters for each state.that way everybody in your area that has anything to do with g2ic will know each other.

Comment

whats up with club chapters for each state.that way everybody in your area that has anything to do with g2ic will know each other.
                                                club chapters?

Comment

Originally posted by IntegraSedan
                                                  club chapters?
                                                  chapters=groups each state could have its own group. Charge a member fee like 10bucks a year an put peoples name on a member list for each state. other then the premier member but keep the premier member option there so people can still have there PICS an a profile.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X