What brand brake rotors do you guys recommend

Ive actuall come down to three decisions: AEM, BREMBRO, or Powerstop, which one of these are really good but not to expensive, and which one in opinion give the best performance!

For value and performance, get Brembo. Or even KVR. AEM and Powerstop are too overpriced IMO.

Regards,

Oz

For value and performance, get Brembo. Or even KVR. AEM and Powerstop are too overpriced IMO.

wheres a good place that offers them at a decent price?

Originally posted by 1SLIKTEG

wheres a good place that offers them at a decent price?

Try local shops first before trying online. You might want to contact Brembo or KVR and ask them about local distributors and/or retailers in your area.

Regards,

Oz

Brembos good

Originally posted by The_Oz
Powerstop are too overpriced

mine cost me about 70 for the fronts and 60 for the rears…

how is that too expensive?

check out www.groupbuycenter.com They usually have brake rotors
HTH

http://www.collettimotorsports.com/

HTH

1.7NA

Originally posted by 1.7NA
[B]http://www.collettimotorsports.com/

HTH

1.7NA [/B]

:up:

powerslot rotors. 74 bucks apeice at Nopi.

Hey speeddaddy $74 a piece ain’t too bad. But you can get the brembos through summit racing for less than half that!

KVR’s are pretty good. I remember I got both of my front rotors (cross-drilled) on eBay for $98 or something close to that. They work great. The only thing that I had problems with was the brake pads. OEM Honda (Nissin) pads couldn’t handle the stress. I bought some metal matrix pads and they work great with the rotors. Consider upgrading your pads when you do the rotors. I hear Hawk HP are the best. Hope that helps you out.

Honestly I think aftermarket rotors are a waste of money unless you are buying larger ones with larger calipers or replacing warped/worn stock ones. I dont think i notice a difference at all with crossdrilled or slotted other than it makes a lot of noise and looks ricey (tiny stock sized rotors w/ tiny stock calipers fitting inside big rims). I think crossdrilled and slotted reduced too much surface area from the rotor therefore my braking isnt as good as it should be. Anyway i have powerslot Xdrilled and slotted and im regretting it. It’s hard to resurface drilled/slotted rotors. I might even put my stock ones back on. If you want performance braking get better pads first and if your hardcore + have the money get a REAL brake kit.

Anyway if i could do it all over again i wouldve just got vented brembos.

definately call colleti motorsports. they are down the street from me and have installed everything i have on my car and they specialize in acura. their number is (937) 312-1533. or you can e-mail them at vinnyntek@aol.com

my bad, that’s vinnyvtek@aol.com sorry :confused:

i have front and rear brembo slotted with aem pads and it stops on a dime man:bow:

I would recommend Brembo

Centric Premium are good. Tracked multiple cars with them. Handle it well. And a price you can