F2 suspension

Has any da on this forum ran some f2 type 2 and if so how do you like it ?

whats f2? function and form?

http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193551&highlight=function+form

search the product review before posting.

Im sorry let me be more specific function form type 2s . I already read the reviews but there really wasnt anything there for them just a few lines im asking who on the forum is running them and how do they compare to say gcs or koni or even skunks

and yes I read that the skunks are the greatest suspension to run but ive never had a problem with them before

I am running the first version of them for almost 2 years now and have zero complaints. Love them. And to say one brand it the best is a strong statement best left reserved for people with the knowledge to back up that type of opinion.

thanks thats all I needed to know cause ive ran many suspensions before but never f&f so I just wanted to know how they feel from some one that has them on there da plus im getting the F&F types 2 for 300 dollars so cant really go to wrong :slight_smile:

Thats a really good deal.

japanjay - did you ran the DA specific FF coilovers or were they made for the DC/EG?

Trying to decide if I should get DA or DC/EG applications when it comes down to it…

sorry if I interrupt but im running the eg ones and all you have to do is change the drop forks . And as far as it goes these things are amazing

DA specific. Why make it more complicated then what it should be…

I don’t know… some people say it’s better cuz it’s already 2 inches lower than the DA application… that way you get more shock travel I suppose.

I guess, but I would like to think that their engineers are smart enough not to let something go lower than it is capable of… I am borderline dumped and have had zero complaints out of them.