Ebay Clutch/Flywheel Combo

I’m starting my stockpile for the rebuild on my 92 GS and i was just wondering if anyone had any experiences with ebay clutch/flywheel combos. While i dont mind paying more for quality, i cant help but wonder if i could save money and still get a decent product. I would like to hear from actual experience and not “ive heard” or “my cousins uncles girlfriend said”. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

i installed one in my friends car. It felt ok, He beat the shit out of it. Its slips a little bit but is still grabing. Its been like 3 years. The pilot bearing was garbage thou.

If its all you have rock it. But almost everything else is better!

Do it right the first time. A $400 clutch is going to perform like a $400 clutch.

basically on ebay you get what you pay for unless its a brand name item i look at it this way buy the good product the first time even if it costs a little more because by buying the cheaper quality part will just cause you to spend more money in the end by having to replace it i learned this the hard way many times and for an integral part like the clutch you want a quality product.

kool, thanks for ur input guys. im planning on dropping in a b20b and just adding some bolt-ons so i think im just gonna go with an exedy stage 1 and find a 12 lb. flywheel. just gotta figure out where im gonna order from.

Is F1 Racing clutch a good brand??

they got a stage 2 clutch on there for 150 shipped (disc & plate). seems like a deal to me. but i hate the term “you get what u pay for”…Opinions Please!

do it da ebay way n go cheap n have it fuck up later n mayb fuck up alot of other things so u have to spend loads of cash n buy a good one later n replace busted parts…or cough up da extra money n do it right the first time :slight_smile: just my 2 cents… leave ebay to visual effects…not performance and quality

F1 racing clutch w extra light flywheel that i was planing buy this, it good brand!

put a f1 stage 3 in my car and 1000 miles later its slipping and making a poping noise and 1st, 3rd and 5th are hard to shift into and 3rd now grinds and never did before.

just about all clutches are produced from a matter of about 3 factories