Need Opinions on these companies

I was looking on ebay just for some not so major parts like a radiator and a manifold found some for cheap. yes thats what im thinking are these companies any good? So i decided to let you guys tell me :

www.cxracing.com for the racing radiator (the racing because i dont think there is a need for a stock radiator if i can spend the same amount and get a racing one.)

and

http://www.obxracingsports.com/ for the manifold this is just one of the better ebay brands that i seen.

So thanks for posting if you do and helping me out if you can. Oh and feel free to let me know of some good companies that are out there id be more than happy to know of some legit companies turning out performance parts for my car.

i have the CXRacing radiator, no long term experiences but i bought it at the end of march and its still holding up very well.

did it fit right in with no modifications because i already have to do mod work and dont want to have to do more then i have to

fitment was perfect. no modifications to anything to make it fit.

only thing is i have slim fans. not sure if stock fans will fit the radiator.

does anybody know if the half size radiator will fit with no mods?

hey tilegend where did you get the slim fans from and how much did it cost? and did you get two fans for that radiator?

i only purchased one fan, its a procomp 12" s-blade fan

purchased it from northcoastperformance “northcoastperf” on ebay

Are the ST front and rear sway bars good has anyone used them ?

WTF?? How did you go from radiator/fan to ST sway bars?

im getting a bunch of stuff and instead of making a whole bunch of little threads people can just scoop the thread and if they feel like responding great. unless you want a bunch of stupid little threads. and becuase i got the radiator and fan stuff figured out and bought

Actually I rather have a bunch of stupid little threads cuz that way at least it’s easier when someone does a search.

Plus you’ll probably get more responses that way… just a suggestion. :read:

ST swaybars are a mild improvement over stock. Most ppl skip the front bar unless your car’s rear is twitchy. Best option if you don’t like to drill into your rear subframe for a progress or type R bar.

youre better off getting a blox intake manifold i heard some things about obxs not fitting correctly and its only 200 bucks its ALMOST the same as the skunk 2. And its not really neccesary to get a diffrent front swaybar.

ok thanks for the help. Just a question what is better for a rad fan to be PUSH or PULL?

stock configuration (pull, behind radiator) is best

nice i was just wondering