Wheel Stud Brands...

Has anyone used Advanced replacement wheel studs? I recently broke one on my '92 and I would like to replace it asap but im not sure if generic brands have quality issues. Also, if you are using aftermarket studs, what brand and how would u rate them?

nobody???

i got ARP extended wheelstuds they are hella strong lol big o trqd my shit to 100ftlbs fd up my kics lug nuts but all the threads on the ARPs were fine

give them a 10

thank you. im leaning more towards arp’s right now so it helps to get some feedback. also, are they the exact same size as stock studs or do u have to modify the hub to get them to fit in?

i have the arp extended studs also. they should go right in because mine did. you have to get the right thread pitch pattern which is 12x1.5 i think.

I aswell have ARP extended studs and they work great, i stripped the factory studs but these are holding up fantasticly

are wheel studs hard to put in i never had to do it before and i just stripped 2 of them yesturday is there a big diff in qualty stregntgh from oem to somthing i would get at car quest just wondering thanks guys

arp is the best for studs n bolts , there is no doubt

either oem or arp, no cheap shit like blox n other off brands

I just installed ARP extended studs and 10mm wheel spacer on my DA to clear my big brakes. It doesn’t look like the extended stud was going to fit without pulling the hub, so I just pulled the hub. ARP extended studs are 2.85" long. ARP makes regular size studs too.

did you have to replace the wheel barring when you pulled the hub?