Alpha Lock

There is a huge rise in theft in my area and I have been targeted a few times. I was just wondering if anyone has ever tryed Alpha locks? I have wheel locks, switches, and an alarm already; but does anyone think this is worth the money to prevent a car from being towed? I already know about having good insurance, but I want to cause major difficulties for any possible theft attempt. Any info would be appreciated.

I’m interested too.

To steal the car they would have to bring a spare and change the wheel on the spot right? All that without the alarm system going off.

seems pretty good to me

anyone have experience with these?

It looks like you would still be able to just take the wheel off in a few minutes. If they didn’t have spare wheel they couldn’t take it but honestly if they wanted your car they would just drag it on the tow truck if they had a rollback.

Those [SIZE=“3”]Do Not Work.[/SIZE] I used to see those things everywhere when I lived in Jersey, now when I go back They’re nowhere in sight. So I asked how come no one uses those things anymore I was told they come off easier than the Club

They worked for me when I used to live in Palmdale, CA. Cars, including mine were constantly being stolen in the apartment complex. I used the alpha lock on both front wheels and parked right next to a pole or curb so they wouldn’t be able to just pull the wheel off. In conjuntion with the pager alarm, the thieves left my car alone for the most part and found easier targets. The thieves did pry open the window one night, but the alarm scared them off. The pager was going off, did something stupid by grabbing the mossberg and pursued the guy. He hopped in the passenger seat of the waiting cb7 and took off.