Function form type2 coilovers anyone used them?

Trying to decide if I should get them has anyone used them. How do they ride and do you like and recomend them.

I was thinkng about these and I figure the best bet is to buy dampers from companies that specialize in damper tech and buy coilovers from those that specialize in spring tech. There’s no way Function and Form, D2, etc have anywhere near the R&D and quality control as say Koni, etc.

If you’re set on a complete coilover setup like the F&F then at the very least go with Skunk2.

[QUOTE=white92LS531;2024879]I was thinkng about these and I figure the best bet is to buy dampers from companies that specialize in damper tech and buy coilovers from those that specialize in spring tech. There’s no way Function and Form, D2, etc have anywhere near the R&D and quality control as say Koni, etc.

If you’re set on a complete coilover setup like the F&F then at the very least go with Skunk2.[/QUOTE]

lots of people are having bad experiences with skunk2’s suspension products. steer clear of them.

+1

Skunk2’s suck for daily driving. They bounce like a mofo when going lower and lower. My friend had them in his DA and I get a headache everytime I’m in his car…

Lots of members on here have the FF type 1 and 2 and they gave good reviews about them…

let me clarify my statement. their coilover sleeves are fine, i’ve had them for years. i will be upgrading to ground controls b/c of the ease of adjustment vs the skunk, but the skunk setup has done me no wrong from day one.

Yea the skunk2 sleeves are fine, main difference is that the springs given are stiffer and maybe shorter than the ground control springs. For the skunk2 sleeves if you put the stiffer spring in the back your car will understeer less but may give rear passengers a headache :slight_smile:

Rear passengers? Who cares… lol b204door had f&f type 2s and was very pleased with them; however, I never got a chance to ride in the car to compare. I would stay away from skunk 2.