Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

raybrigs vs polarg

Collapse
X

raybrigs vs polarg

Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    raybrigs vs polarg

    how much longer do the raybrigs last compared to Polarg, and do they really make a difference at night that you can notice

    #2
    they both last pretty long
    i have had both

    raybrids are more yellow
    while polarg is more white

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by soontobe2ndGEN
      they both last pretty long
      i have had both

      raybrids are more yellow
      while polarg is more white
      yep, difference at night will also depend on the kelvin rating for each bulb, and if your headlights are aligned properly. longivity also depends on how many watts they are, if you touch the bulb with your fingers...etc. majority of name brand bulbs are of good quality and should last you a while.


      hey tony, hehe seems like we're following each other around in these threads huh?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by spikeymike
        yep, difference at night will also depend on the kelvin rating for each bulb, and if your headlights are aligned properly. longivity also depends on how many watts they are, if you touch the bulb with your fingers...etc.


        hey tony, hehe seems like we're following each other around in these threads huh?
        hehe i guess

        Comment


          #5
          I have had my polargs for well over a year with no probs. But my jdms came with 1 raybrig and one stanly, and they both looked crazy old.

          Comment


            #6
            where can i get polargs?

            Comment


              #7
              inlinefour.com sells them

              Comment


                #8
                what about

                what about PIAA? cause when i bought my car it came wit them. and also will they fit the jdm 1 pieces i'm getting? thanks

                Comment


                  #9
                  I have Polarg B1 Hybrids in my one-pieces. The driver's side finally went out after 4 years. The passenger side is still going strong though. They are very good bulbs.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    there are PIAA H4H's for the JDM lights, and polargs as well

                    you shoud use H4H bulbs, not H4 bulbs

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Dampa-chi
                      I have Polarg B1 Hybrids in my one-pieces. The driver's side finally went out after 4 years. The passenger side is still going strong though. They are very good bulbs.
                      what are B1 Hybrids?

                      do they fit properly?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        B1 Hybrid is the type of Polarg bulb

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Sleepr56
                          B1 Hybrid is the type of Polarg bulb
                          but what I want to know is, will they fit in the JDM housigs without any trouble/adjustment?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            wait a sec... do you mean that its a style, like you can get B1's as h4's or H3's, etc?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Yea, B1 Hybrid is like the series of product. You can get B1 Hybrid bulbs in any size. And yes the H4H are a direct swap for stock bulbs in the 1 pieces :p

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Raybrigs are closer to the PIAA's whiteness (practically identical) than the Polargs (which emit more of a bluish tone).

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  isnt raybrig owned by stanley? i remember them being a aftermarket company under stanley

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    I've had both and I like the output of the Raybrigs better but the Polargs are bluer. It depends if you want color or output, up to you

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      does polarg make a yellow h3 bulb, i havent been able to find one so far.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by MasterC
                                        does polarg make a yellow h3 bulb, i havent been able to find one so far.
                                        why dont you get the piaa, they have those h3 ion yellowish

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          the only reason i wanted to get a polarg h3 is because i wanted polarg bulbs across the bulb. its just my want for uniformity, thats all.

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X