raybrigs vs polarg

how much longer do the raybrigs last compared to Polarg, and do they really make a difference at night that you can notice

they both last pretty long
i have had both

raybrids are more yellow
while polarg is more white

yep, difference at night will also depend on the kelvin rating for each bulb, and if your headlights are aligned properly. longivity also depends on how many watts they are, if you touch the bulb with your fingers…etc. majority of name brand bulbs are of good quality and should last you a while.

hey tony, hehe seems like we’re following each other around in these threads huh?

hehe i guess:)

I have had my polargs for well over a year with no probs. But my jdms came with 1 raybrig and one stanly, and they both looked crazy old.

where can i get polargs?

inlinefour.com sells them

what about

what about PIAA? cause when i bought my car it came wit them. and also will they fit the jdm 1 pieces i’m getting? thanks :think:

I have Polarg B1 Hybrids in my one-pieces. The driver’s side finally went out after 4 years. The passenger side is still going strong though. They are very good bulbs.

there are PIAA H4H’s for the JDM lights, and polargs as well

you shoud use H4H bulbs, not H4 bulbs

what are B1 Hybrids?

do they fit properly?

B1 Hybrid is the type of Polarg bulb :ok:

but what I want to know is, will they fit in the JDM housigs without any trouble/adjustment?

wait a sec… do you mean that its a style, like you can get B1’s as h4’s or H3’s, etc?

Yea, B1 Hybrid is like the series of product. You can get B1 Hybrid bulbs in any size. And yes the H4H are a direct swap for stock bulbs in the 1 pieces :stuck_out_tongue:

Raybrigs are closer to the PIAA’s whiteness (practically identical) than the Polargs (which emit more of a bluish tone).

isnt raybrig owned by stanley? i remember them being a aftermarket company under stanley

I’ve had both and I like the output of the Raybrigs better but the Polargs are bluer. It depends if you want color or output, up to you

does polarg make a yellow h3 bulb, i havent been able to find one so far.

why dont you get the piaa, they have those h3 ion yellowish