Halo Taillights?

The only ones that I’ve really seen so far are on ebay and the only pic it shows at night is just the one ring glowing (dimly). I’m assuming that pic is the running light and not the brake light. Can anyone tell me what part of those taillights lights up for braking and how bright it is?

I have the halo taillights, the ring does glow brighter than it looks. Also, the taillights are bright, my reverse lights are hella bright, and my brake lights are bright as well. You have to switch over your stock lights and the harness over to the new taillights though. It’s pretty easy, but basically whatever lights up now will on the other one, it just looks cooler.

i hear and see alot of horror stories about the halo rings overheating or malfunctioning and melting the plastic in the head and taillights, that or the rings just stop working.

But hell they do look kinda nice when they work. :rockon:

How long have you had you halos? and is it just the rings that light up or do the center pieces also light up? plus is getting them off ebay with no brand name anywhere ok?

I’ve had my halos for a couple weeks. The centre circle, the one with the halo, only the halo lights up on that one. The rest of the circles light up fully though, I got mine off of ebay and they work fine for me.