Tires??!?!?!?!?!?

i cant decide what to get. tire size will be 215/35/18… Kumho Ecsta 712, Kumho Ecsta MX, or Kumho Ecsta AMX… if any1 has any of these post your opinion, thanx (btw- these tires are all within 10 dollars of eachother)

i would say go with the 712’s, the mx’s are good tires too but their tread wear isnt very good kinda like the falken azenia, i think thats how i would say it…lol. and you mean ASX?? on the other one right? it is a good all season/performance tire but since you live here in iowa u probably will put stockers on in the winter right so u really wouldnt need a all season, but yeah go with the 712’s its a good tire

this should be in the product review section…

either way, I had Supra 712s and never got tired of them… although they suck when they’re on sheets of rain…

but what tire doesnt?

hey white teggy, wat tires do u have?

i have falken ziex in the back and cheap wanli in the front, but for the price of wanli’s i would actually recomend them wheelguys.com sells them, and they really arent to bad of a tire

dont need opinions now, i just ordered BFGoodrich Scorcher T/A Black. I really like the looks and got a real nice price. if anyone has these please give me your opinion, thanx.