Jdm 1-pc

Today I put in my 1-pc headlamps from passwordjdm. First off they gave me no wire to work with and the driver side light bulb looks like crap. It is very dull and not clear at all like the pass. side.

check the connection on your bulb. mine did the same shit because the bulb socket is fucked up

dam…i got mines from there…i hope it doesnt turn out liek that…kinda sucks…sorry man!!! let us know how you fix the problem…

looks like a bad connection; mine did that too long ago. Sometimes i flashed the highbeams and it made it work right. Did you use female/male splicers? they suck balls.

i resoldered everything and ive never had that problem again.

as for gettng no wires to work with, that is STANDARD. you will probably get about 1 inch of pigtail. This is a good time to use your soldering skills to extend those 10 wires. You will be soldering at least 20 splices to do this right - solder 10 to extend wires and then solder those to the car’s wires

Thanks for the info Ill see what I can do in the morning befor work

Its been fixed for awhile and it was the ground wire.

whats with your front bumper? doesnt look like you installed it properly after doing the lights.

Its the camera its only a 2pix. Getting a better one in the next few weeks. The only prob I had with the bumper is the rubber on the driver side and for some reason on the pass. side it wouldnt meet flesh with the fender. But I have seen and talked to others that have the same prob.

NICE!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Did they send you the 1pc light with the corner cracked like that? The reason I ask cause it’s just like the one they originally sent me, bad packing.

Both of my corners were cacked and they never return emails. They have some cool stuff but they are a pain to deal with. I have sent 2 emails and still nothing and I work to much to call. :bang:

yeah you gotta call them to get things done, but they should take care of it for you…