Your opinion on rockford and kenwood subs

I have an infiniti kappa perfect 12" sub right now, the thing throws out major sound. I also have infiniti speakers for the front w/tweaters. I just need two 10"s to kinda give a little more sound, not a lot. I also want them to make the trunk have that show look. A custom box with the 12" in the middle and the two 10"s on the sides. I want to know if Rockford or Kenwood subs would be good for this? I don’t need major bass because my 12" can shake my car perfectly fine at only 17, I just want something that’ll give a little more sound and bass and look nice. So, any opionions on these two brands of subs? Or is there a better one out there?

look into some jl’s imo. rockford’s take too much to power, and unless you have that much to give them, they don’t hit very hard. i don’t know much about kenwood’s though.

if you have perfects now, why ruin the sound quality with something as low-end as rockford and kenwood? granted they both produce decent levels of sound, but they just don’t hold up in comparison to something like kappa perfects.

you can get a pair of perfect 10’s on ebay for around 150-ish. :up:

I had 1 Rockford punch hx2 witha 800w. amp and it hit 131db. in my old car, with a custom box i made.

Thanx, yeah I kinda thought that Rockford wasn’t in the same level as my infiniti. Adding to the fact that every speaker in my car is infiniti too…I’ll def. look into the 10"s on ebay, that’d be a dream to find them. Thanks again.