My Espelir JGT 500 full catback just got here. **pics**

Now installed, ordered it 4 weeks ago from the site below.
Option Imports

Looks real good, nice welds and bends and ive seen some shitty ones before where you can see stress marks from being bent. This does not.

If those didnt work go here:
My Page

I’ll take more pics tomarrow & try to figure out how to post a sound clip on here also… If someone could inform me how to it might be best for the forum and the exhaust post section.

Welll…have a great holiday, and drive safe.
-Brett

update pictures… installed, does anyone know how to host videos of a post?

I need to know, i have a few videos on memory card.

-Brett

how big are the files? i may be able to host them for you tribb333@gmail.com

ouch…how was the install on gravel?

man you have no idea, my father refused to move his truck. So there was no way i wasnt doing it yeasterday. So i set everything up about a bitch too to get them jack stands to sit right, and the jack kept sinkin into the rocks… it was a bad situation to say the least.

OH and the files are 21mb and 10.3.

Newsflash apparently the files are too big to send in an email. god damn so now i have to go make another video. This is such a damn hassel. …i’ll be back in 2mins. j/k gimme a bit.

exhaust looks really nice…ive been wanting to see one of those bitches on a car.

how loud is it?

i wouldnt even say it has a loudness… more of a tone. Its really deep and never gets crackly, loud or ricey at anypoint. Even when i crack vtec it’s at a deep tone. sounds like bass.

if you know what i mean…? :shrug:

I have to get emissions done tomarrow so i’ll see about taking another video and having someone host them. i tried already but the files were too big to send in email.

I’m also interested in the sound… is there any other exhaust you can equate it to? Louder than and SP2 but softer than a flowmaster? :rofl:
Just curious , sounds like a new comptetitor in the market (or have they been around , haven’t heard much about these guys!) and I’d like to get some info on what ya think…

I just took some videos and sound clips and sent them to the guy above who said hed host them for me. So hopefully they’ll be up soon.

The sound is impecable.

Oh and i just failed emissions about 30 mins ago. So im pretty pissed. I’m taking it to a dealership and having them do a tune up. then ill pass weather i actually pass or weather i get a waiver!

peace

Hey man, if you meant me, I havent gotten any emails. If you have AIM, i’m on ImpaledHart.

wow well i wasnt expecting a response that fast…lol im uploading them now then theyll be sent to you. sheesh

Okay, here’s the video.

Right Click, Save As…

thanks again for hosting those for me. :bow:

:attn: i know i am but what r u

Off-topic, but don’t ever jack your car up like that again. I can’t believe you installed an exhaust with such an unstable setup.

Carry on…

i knew somebody would catch along. i have had mine now for about five month and i love it still.it is is so clean. hope you enjoy your espelir as much as i enjoy mine.

i’ll let you know when i can actually drive mine. Its not inspected or emissions tested. So i’m not risking getting any more tickets… ive been a good boy for 5 months. I get any more points and i lose my license for 2 years.

lata