Flowmaster or Magnaflow

I’m looking to buy a cat-back exhaust for my 90 integra gs. I dont have alot of money, and was looking at either a magnaflow catback or flowmaster 40 series catbck, i was wondering what you guys thought was better, or if they are both crap. I heard the magnaflow is more ricey sounding but better for our type of cars, and the flowmaster is deeper but not as good for performance? Any and all advice needed thanks.(if you guys got a better idea for 200 bucks installed let me know) the place will sell me everything i need plus install for 200 bucks. (p.s. i live in sacramento(orangevale), california, so if anyone knows a good place with a good deal around hear it is greatly appreciated Thanks again

Installing is pretty easy, all you need is a halfway decent jack (jackstands are also helpful) and a ratchet. I installed my dual N-1 exhaust in my garage in like 30min. it should just bolt pefectly in there, the only tough part was the rubber joints that hold it onto the car. I’ve heard magnaflow is the best for storebought in terms of flow and performance, but that’s only from what I’ve heard. Also, I’m sorry you live in ca with all the emissions laws, if it weren’t for those you could do more to make your car have a really great sound.

thanks i went with the flowmaster 40 series adn 2 1/4 piping from the cat back and a 4 inch tip, next is a carsound hight flow cat(that will pass smog, i hope) and some headers.