In a Clutch

Any one use or heard of a company called NKK (Nippion Clutches) I’m searching for clutches on Ebay and they are selling a clutch kit and 8 pound flywheel como for 283.00. I usually am a ACT guy but I’m building a turbo car this go around and i’m trying to explore my options. The 8 pound flywheel I could give 2 Shit’s about ( sticking with my factory one for the turbos sake) but how are their clutches? I’m looking to make about 300hp to the wheels…here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7938148351&category=33730

“This clutch kit is Acura/Honda Racing Division Original genuine parts from Japan” qouted in the discription of the auction. Also looking @ his feedback 99.6 I’m guess he sticks to his word. So I guess the clutch is fine. I tried searching for reviews on goggle but no luck, sorry.

Thanks bro, I’m doing some searching too, shit if it checks out it might not be suck a bad buy. I’ll hit you wit some info as soon as I get it.

This clutch is good. Not really a performance type but more like little better than OEM spec. You can’t go wrong with NKK brand. I have this clutch in my wife’s Civic and it’s holding up pretty good for two years now!!!