password jdm

Has anyone bought one piece headlights from passowrdjdm.com? If so, how did they look because they have pretty good prices.

http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.asp?numRecordPosition=13&P_ID=204&strPageHistory=&strKeywords=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=132

i just got mine a couple weeks ago. i was kinda disapointed, the drivers side was basically brand new, and the passenger side looked like it had been sitting in a junkyard for a few years. both had condensation in the corners, the passenger side’s yellow fog light cover is not yellow anymore and the glare guard is rusted so it kinda looks like pee rather than a yellow fog light. and dont get me wrong, im not complaining, im just listing all that was wrong with them. but what can you expect, they are used.

I do have a set right now but no harness or bulbs. Couldnt find any for sale so i was forced to use electrical tape on the stock bulbs for the time being. :worry:

i got mines from password jdm love them no real complaints except all the wires were cut so short it was hard to splice crap together but its all good work great

I must of got lucky cause the one’s I got from password jdm were in really good condition… but like dab16a1 said, the wires were cut pretty short… check it out…

When I got mine from them they were in near perfect condition besides the short wires. They package very well, almost too well… hehe.

One thing that was wierd is how there are numerous posts and even a teg tip on how to wire them up. When I got mine all of the wiring was the exact same color as my original harness had, eh just made it easy for me.

damn right they package to well my dad was pissed cause he could here me unwrapping them in the garage while he was watching tv

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89673&highlight=passwordjdm

will they ship to canada? i cant find it anywhere on their site, and when i goto sign up it has no listings for anything but US states

:up: to passwordjdm

I picked my up from them two days again…couldn’t be happier…Really clean and no scratches at all…

i got mine from password and just went ahead and got the 90-91 bumper lights as well. my wires were short like everyone elses, but mine were in pretty excellent condition. the passenger side has slight yellowing in a little area.

MasterC cant you put the legend glare guards in to replace that rusty one…

Yes, they ship to Canada. I got a set from them. Just email them to work out the shipping.

I got mine from Hmotors

Pretty decent

They are selling 1 piece headlights for like 109 shipped i think right now, tahts hecka cheap.
Ryan

I got mine from password also. no complaints except for the short wires once again

Actually I called them up and a young woman informed me that they would be about $30 shipped.

And after reading the above posts, and the linked thread, knowing my luck I would get a jacked up set…

…unless someone out there can work with me so you could personally pick them out for me and ship them out to me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:slight_smile:

i just bought a pair for my new car cuz theyre on sale for $109. I actually went down to their warehouse to choose my set (they got a LOT of stuff). Anyhow i wouldnt say my pair are perfect even though i chose them. I must stress these points and it will probably apply to most dealers who sell these things:

#1 you need to remember these things are USED.
#2 these things came off a 10 year old car in japan probably in a junkyard setting.
#3 they are shipped from japan without any packaging (literally STUFFED in huge crates and the fact that they rub metal brackets on each other inevitably causes scratches) i saw all this with my own eyes and i guess the best thing u can get is the clearest pair at the TOP of the pile.
#4 All the h4h bulbs are usually removed and tested, my pair actually came with piaa bulbs in the fogs (yay for me), they do make an effort to clean the lense with 3m plastic polish before shipment. The bracketry on the bottom does vary, but it’s out of their control.

honestly i commend them for their efforts and very reasonable price. on top of that they sell individual lights for people who get into accidents - Another plus. If you guys want me to pick them up for you it’s possible. It may still cost more cuz id have to pay tax (even if youre out of state), shipping might come down to $15-20, and id prolly want some compensation for my time and gas spent. But if a cleaner pair of lights is worth that to you then let me know.

i just ordered a set for myself (a bit a christmas gift to myself i guess :stuck_out_tongue: )
hopefully mine are in good shape

did you guys call them, or did you order online?