Sea Foam in Toronto, Ontario

I’ve been reading about sea foam and all those success stories that I decided to give it a shot. However, there doesn’t seem to be anyone that actually carries it in Toronto, Ontario… except for this one store.

Automotion Parts Inc
316 Painted Post Drive, Scarborough, ON
M1G 2M3
416-431-561

I just came back from there and will be trying it out later this afternoon. They carry Deep Creep too which looks easier to use since it’s a spray - regarding the intake portion of the treatment that is. Anyhow, just wanted to add this info for any Canucks out there looking for a place to buy it. It will not be carried at Crappy Tire, Wallmart, or Napa Auto in Canada.

let us know how it goes, im looking to do the same thing. How many miles does it have on it?

I just did a light treatment because i have 251k kms (~156k miles) on my gsr. I picked up both the motor treatment (bottle) and Deep Creep (same as motor treatment but in a spray can). I removed the brake boost and sprayed in there for a little while the car was running. Then I removed the intake at the throttle body and sprayed it and let it get sucked in. I then shut the car off and sprayed some more through the tb into the manifold since the can comes with a tube attachment. I then let it sit for about 5 mins or so and then restarted. Restarting was hard, but once I got it going, it blew a huge cloud of white smoke and then I ripped it around the streets. At low rpm, there wasn’t much smoke, but when I gunned it and had vtec kick in, there was quite a bit. Drove around for about 10 minutes and the smoke disappeared.

I drove back and parked it 'cause I had other things to do. I’m going to do it again in a week or two but just a light treatment again. Someone mentioned that if you really work the treatment the first time on an old engine, some of the carbon deposits will come off in chunks which wouldn’t be good. So I’m just gonna take it slow and see how it goes. I’ll be putting in about 1/3 in the gas tank the next time I fill up and another 1/3 in the oil a day or two before I need to change it.

Lakeshore Auto Parts in Etobicoke carrys Sea Foam
34 Belvia rd
Major intersection:

Kipling and Horner

I used the Deep Creep as well the first couple times I SeaFoamed my car … Now I can’t get the stuff at NAPA, as they never have it. I also removed my plugs & sprayed a bit of the Creep down in there as well … Next time, I’ll hopefully remember to have a video camera handy to show the steps and the smokescreen,lol … :rockon: