Where do you trust to get LEDs

Ebay is getting less and less trustworthy becuase of stupid people. My indiglos went out and i want to just replace the LEDs. I have found great information about this today on G2ic but need to make a purchase.

Where do you guys like to go to get good price and good quality LEDs?

it looks like i need a few
2 194 “wedge” bulbs for the cluster (a third one will be needed if you plan on replacing the low gas light indicator, but only 2 are actually needed for lighting the cluster up)

3 74 bulbs for the cluster itself
2 74 bulbs for the light bar above the cluster (i didnt put them in for my conversion, though. I found it took away too much from the look I was going for)
2 74 bulbs for lighting behind the selector for where you want the air to blow
1 74 bulb for temp control
1 74 bulb for the ashtray
1 74 bulb for the cig light illumination

:bump:

:bump: I’d like to know too, especially the type 74 LED bulbs. I know you can retrofit LEDs, but do they make prefabs in all those sizes?

Ya Buy The From My Buddys Shop The Racers Edge

try a truckers chrome shop they should have a nice selection of led replacements

my brother (hes a trucker) was telling me they have replacements for the 194’s that have 4 led’s and there so bright you can’t look directly at them.

:bored: :roll:

can you give an ebay link

:hmm: i am still looking

Ebay LEDs

For those doing custom Guages Type 74 LEDs

thanks for the link
but my first post was saying i dont trust people on ebay a lot.
i want a link to the The Racers Edge shop becuase i cant find it and i was gonna give this guy a try.

Sorry, I was just responding to what you asked.

BTW - The Racer’s Edge was the shop in Fast and the Furious. I do believe it was an attempt to label the quest for LEDs as being full of Rice. If this is not correct, then I apologize for the assumption, but it’s a major coincidence.

as it stands i am getting a few prices from sites and ebay members. i will post the best deal i find and i can even tell you if they suck.

i used the ebay link … thanks

[SIZE=2]Please post where you got your LEDs still[/SIZE]

HERE IS THE NUMBER TO MY BUDDYS SHOP THE RACERS EDGE 407-834-2002 HIS WEB SITE IS DOWN BUT JUST GIVE HIM A CALL. I KNOW HE HAS LEDS IN STOCK TELL HIM JOSH WITH THE WHITE TEG SENT YA OR TOLD YA TO CALL.:gotrice:

I stated previuosly “BTW - The Racer’s Edge was the shop in Fast and the Furious. I do believe it was an attempt to label the quest for LEDs as being full of Rice.”

In best Vin Diesel voice:

“I had [someone] run a profile on you[r shop]…[they] can find anything on the internet”

The Racers Edge
3286 S Us Highway 17/92
Casselberry, FL 32707-2903
(407) 834-2002

“I retract my previous statement”

:bang: :owned:

Thats The Shop Good Hunting

Give this place a shot, I purchased some LED’s awhile back when I did the Blue LED dash lighting conversion on my teg.

For your LED needs :wink:
http://superbrightleds.com/1157.htm

[SIZE=3]
i ordered from them super bright leds.com . best price for what i want. i was gonna go with http://autolumination.com/. ebay was a waste and the racers edge only had 1 type i wanted and only in 1 color with no discription of the type.[/SIZE]

good luck guys. i will post on the install if i remember

Glad I could be of service :up: :up: :bow:

Remember to post pics :smiley:

Ordered from them as well…good stuff!