Watt Rates!

I was checking out these bulbs could they fit on as low beams, correct me if I am wrong but lows are 9004 right, so are high beams 9005!! Also what color should I get dark purple,green, or amber, and I plan on buy some one pieces anyone know where I can find some one-pieces for cheap!!

Lights are posted below!

9004purple.gif

9007green.gif

9007gold.jpg

:think: 9005?? You’re joking right? In case your not, highbeams and low beams in a 3pc are the same 9004 bulb.

When picking alternate colors, just remember that anything but ‘white’ may get you some attention for police. I don’t think amber HL would look good, but that’s my opinion.

If you plan on getting 1pc headlights requiring dif bulbs, I’d wait until you get them so you don’t waste money on bulbs you won’t keep (if this doesn’t apply to JDM 1pcs then ignore that)

Back to the original question, out of the choices you gave us, I’d go with purple… again, just my opinion. :up:

Okay, first things first. The 9004 bulb (which is standard in the USDM headlight) contains both a high-beam and a low-beam filament. 9005 bulbs are not applicable to a G2 Integra.

Secondly, if you plan on getting JDM One-Piece headlights, which require a different bulb than the USDM ones (H4H vs. 9004), then why would you pay money for new bulbs for your USDM headlights? (unless one is burned out of course). For JDM one-piece lights, you can try here; they usually have good deals, but you could have found that out by using that red and white flashing thing up above… :search:

Third, 2067739 is right; if you install colored bulbs, you will probably gain a lot of negative attention from the police. The funny thing is, you’ll also lower actual light output, making it harder for you to see at night. WOW. I can get negative attention from cops AND lower my visibility?! Where do I sign up!?!

My recommendation to you would be this: if you need bulbs right now for your USDM headlights, but are planning to upgrade to JDM headlights soon, then just buy a cheap standard 9004 bulb and use that until you get your JDMs. You’re going to have to get different bulbs for your JDM headlights anyway, at which point I might suggest you look at Raybrig or Polarg bulbs.

HTH

you could spend less time posting video’s, and a little more time reading :read: and searching through various threads regarding headlight bulb size for both usdm and jdm headlights before posting questions like this.

all information about headlight bulb sizes for our cars has been discussed before…many times actually.

not only that, but your thread title does not even reflect any of your thread content what so ever.

using the search rarely gives me what I need, something totally different than what I typed in pops up
sorry i don’t have all day to devote my life to G2IC, you know there is a world outside of your computer right :roll:

Well, I wasn’t trying to be a dick; in fact I offered you what I think is the answers to all your questions and then some. But the bottom line here is that it’s not our problem if you don’t know how to compose a search query. Just as everyone should know by now, if your question is important enough for you to ask, then it should be important enough for you to be willing to take some time reading up on it. I happen to KNOW for a FACT that there are countless threads about light bulbs, colored lights, JDM headlights, USDM headlights, etc etc etc. DON’T BE LAZY.

I am very aware of a world outside the computer. Like this one for example: I actually get off my ass and work on my car and learn about it so I can answer questions for people who are too lazy to search or read about it. There are others, but I think my point has been made.

Don’t expect people here to do all your work for you man. I know there is a lot of great knowledge on this board; there are many people that know infinitely more than I do. But most topics have already been covered numerous times, and if you’re not willing to search, then why should anyone be willing to help you?

When I got the latest post, I was going to jump in and comment about how quickly people can get flamed on this board for not finding the right post in the archive, and then stick up for you a little…but then I re-read all the posts and the thread title. I’m sorry to say that the others are right this time. Your title really didn’t give us any clue about what the question was. Also, the real subject of this thread has been covered so many times that almost any search terms concerning bulbs would’ve pulled up the stuff you needed to know. :rant:

In closing, I think you have the answer to your thread question(s), but in the future try playing with search terms until you learn how to get the answer you want using the Search feature. Often times you have to start broad and then narrow your search as you read and find terms that seem to be in the type of posts your looking for, this will help you pop up less posts about things you don’t want. For example, if you searched ‘bulbs’ you might find that ‘USDM’ could be added to limit the results… then maybe you’d find ‘9004’ would be good to add, so on, etc. Eventually you’d only have mostly posts about what you want to know. :up:

Before this starts getting everyone to get personal, the question(s) have been answered, so I motion to

:lock:

this thread.

Any seconds?

Well spoken. I second the motion.