The Best Suspension Setup of All!!!

I’ve been researching suspension setups for a while now, and I want to settle it once and for all. Who has the best coil-over? Well, almost as if it fell out of the sky, i went to re-read one of my old Super Street mags, and i found a whole article on suspension in the July 2004 issue. I mentioned A’PEXi, HKS, JIC, KG/MM, KSport USA, Skunk2, Tein, Tokico, and Tanabe. They gave all of them pretty good reviews, but i want opinons from other people. Which is the best as far as ride quality, ride height/drop. and overall performance?
-yours truly
TheChosenOne :bow:

its kind of difficult to support one brand over all the others if you havn’t had experience with every kind. everyone will be biased and support their own suspension. also it depends on what you’re using your car for. those who are into autocrossing won’t have the same views on a “good suspension” as those would be into drag racing, showing, or just everyday driving.

Moton

Ohlins or Penske.

Duy’s Ohlins fully adjustable Ohlins is on left
and Schu’s Motons are on right

^ are those for our cars?

Yo yo yo homie… you can make anything fit, M.M. style!

wow nice remote resevoirs. Are they for race applications?? id say they are a little bit of overkill for street right?

:gotrice:

There is a variety of applications for the Moton, a few suspension swaps trailing arms and other little tid bits and im sure they would fit

for moton stuff

www.kingmotorsports.com shows a list of applications

for ohlins, i believe the only Thing they make it for at the moment is a s2000, and european type cars, if you have a bike they make plenty of stuff for 2 wheeliers cough cough schu*

oh yes, the ones you’ve never heard of with separate reservoir’s are the bestest.

I hope you got at least $1000 per corner to spend

me??? i was just commenting on the coilovers/shocks

i just keep it simple… Eibach sportlines and kyb gr2s

gr2’s are great for replacments but wont last as long as other shocks ie. koni’s illumina’s, and so on

gr2’s are meant to be a normal everday shock, they do ok lowered, but aren’t made for lowering, rather just save yru money and get other ones, but gr2’s is a good shock

they have a lifetime waranty and the shop i buy them from wont ask questions about is it lowered etc. so its all good. they are about a year and a half old now. bearings and bushings are shot but the shocks still seem to be working great.

Enless Zeals :stuck_out_tongue:

ground control!..jk

what about teins and jic… i’ve heard some mixed comments on both of them. Im looking for a lower ride and overall street proformance. I’m gunna be autocrossing anytime soon.

Zeals!!!

Best set-up

Tokico Illuminas Shocks/Struts
H&R Race Springs (2" drop)
Suspension Technique Sway Bars
4 piece strut bars (doesn’t matter who)
Energy Suspension Motor Mount inserts
Ingalls Camber kit
Energy Suspension Hyperflex master bushing kit
C-Pillar bar (more for looks…)
Rear trailing arm bushing set
Phantom Grip LSD and ACT 8lb. Flywheel (It helps around corners)

I have this set-up on my g2 and wouldn’t change it for a thing. A bit spendy but woth EVERY single penny. Nice aggressive stance and very stiff, but can be adjusted with a screwdriver. Your car will be a beast after this! Trust me