X

brake pads?!

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brake pads?!

need some help on brake pads. i'm looking for a low dust pad without sacraficing pad life. if anyone can help or lemme know their opinion id appreciate it

I've heard that Honda/Acura genuine brake pads are very good. they are ALOT thicker than the ones you'll get at autozone, and they are Blue!!! They're a little higher than the $20 ones you'll get at autozone..but they're worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jw93Ls
      I've heard that Honda/Acura genuine brake pads are very good. they are ALOT thicker than the ones you'll get at autozone, and they are Blue!!! They're a little higher than the $20 ones you'll get at autozone..but they're worth it.

Hawk HPS, everyone says they have long pad life, I have only had them on for a few months, but there still doing great...Check um out

Comment

i bought brakes from here http://www2.acuautoparts.com/parts/p...Set&category=N
        1990 Acura
        Integra 1.8RS/LS 3dr
        Brake Pad Set
        Front
        Nippon $31.51

i got the fronts and rear by nippon, and they ARE GREAT, they leave like no brake dust and stop very good. i use them with brembo blanks and they peform very well and stop very hard if you change your brake fluid with some good fluid like valvoline synthetic

Comment

I always hear that the EBC "Green Stuff" pads are the shit. I've got a set of the Carquest "ceramic high performance" pads, and they SUCK ASS not that they don't have adequate stopping power, but they squeal like a banchee out of hell.

Comment

PBR Organic Pads, but good luck finding a set...

Comment

Originally posted by SiLeNcE2-38554
              I always hear that the EBC "Green Stuff" pads are the shit. I've got a set of the Carquest "ceramic high performance" pads, and they SUCK ASS not that they don't have adequate stopping power, but they squeal like a banchee out of hell.

Dont buy greenstuff, do a 5 minute search, 1/10 people like them, and if they get to hot they catch on fire....

Comment

Working...
              X